Party! Party! Party! (Part 1)

This chapter's and next chapter's song is "I wish" by One Direction cuz it fits. *mutters* I know what else is fit ...

Okay that took a different route, anywho ONWARDS!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

(✘Zayn's POV✘) 

Liam left a while ago after setting up my equipment in a rush. Well someone's ready to party.

I checked through the list of songs I could play at the party seeing as no one came down yet.

I wore my black varsity jacket, my hair was up into a quiff, red polo shirt, chinos, black Vans, and even shaved to impress little Miss Edwards (insert wink here).

Harry was the first one to come down to the ball room...but he came from behind the stage curtains...? Next Ed and Cher came to the ballroom, but through the doors leading to go to the main hall where the grand staircase is.

Ed was dressed up in a chaplin hat ( I don't know if it's new tread or not because everyone's wearing one nowadays...), a red glittery bow-tie (must've been Cher's idea *shakes head*), beige pants, a white button up, and red high tops.

Harry wore a cerulean blue shirt with a navy blue suit, and black dress shoes; leaving his hair naturally curly, but styled a bit.

Cher had on high waisted black skinny jeans, white button up with ruffles covering the buttons, white Doc Martins, her hair tied up in a high ponytail with a red ribbon, red lipstick, black eyeliner, black clear Rayban sunglasses, music note earrings, and a matching red glittery bow-tie with Ed (they seriously need to start dating or I'm gonna choke somebody).

"You clean up very nicely Cher." Harry commented.

"You don't look too bad yourself Harold." Cher winked cheekily.

"Aye, what 'bout me?" Ed acted a little hurt.

"Well of course you look smashing, we have a similar outfit!" Cher cheered him up.

"Hello people of the world, the Sass Master from Doncaster..." Louis popped out behind the stage curtain Harry had appeared in,"has arrived. Oh, and please, no flash photography." He winked and posed like a Vogue model.

"You are by far one of the best people I've ever met Master Louis." Cher started cracking up.

"I know, I know, hold your applause,and like I said before, just call me Louis." He jumped off the stage and kissed the back of Cher's hand. She blushed, he winked, Ed started to look a bit jealous, and....so does Harry? Hmmm....

"Anyway," I butted in before any tension started, " we should go to the grand staircase to wait for the others unless anyone else is going to pop out of the curtains like Princess Louis here."

"Princess?! I think not! More like...Queen Louis, yeah that's it. Now bow down before me and tell me I'm pretty." He commanded.

Words like, All hail Queen Louis the pretty, You're pretty my gracious Queen, The fairest in the land is undoubtedly Queen Louis, and my favorite: No, were being said.

"Harry, what do you mean 'no'?" Cher defended Louis.

"He's not pretty," Louis started to look a bit hurt, "he's beautiful." He smiled and shone his dimples.

"Aww Harreh!" Louis started, "Now off with his head!" He screamed the last part. Ed and I grabbed Harry by his arms while Cher took out a plastic swords. I don't know how or where...