Prologue

Hello people of earth or....wherever you're from (O.o), this story is about....

Louis had inherited much of his grandparents fortunes at the age of 22, being of course, the only grandchild they had witnessed at the time (they had died when Louis was merely 5 years old but didn't give him his inheritance till the age if 22). So, taking advantage of this inheritance, Louis decides it's high time to live by himself in the estate given to him, to get work done more often being the CEO of Tommo Industries, a company being passed down from generation to generation in the Tomlinson line, and the youngest millionaire in Doncaster,Yorshire in England.

Not only does Louis inherit more money and a mansion, but also inherits the servants in the manor (much to him suprise).

~Harry & Liam (co-butlers of the Tomlinson's residence)

~Niall & Ed (chefs at the manor)

~Zayn chauffeur or personal driver of Louis')

~Olly, Andy & Stan (house cleaners/servants)

~Cher, Perrie, Sophia, & Eleanor (maids/servants)

After weeks of living in the estate drama and relationships arise. Will Louis be one of the few who find somebody to love?

(Warning: Alot of "POV" changes along the story)

Also this story isn't always about Larry, Niam, & Zerrie. There's going to be alot of other paired too since this is my book and I can do whatever I want so...yeah. Oh and this is my first book so...sorry if it sucks lollipops.

If you don't like boyxboy then:

1) Why you here?

2) Don't read this then

3) Fine....be that way....

4) WHY YOU HERE?!

5) No...legit....leave...

*slams door on your faces*

Okay, well now that was taken covered. I will  just warn ya now, I am selectively social, so i will post whenever I feel like it, capche? ok? bada-bing-bada-boom, we good. Now, vote, comment, eat a banana on stage and have Louid give you the lusty eye, I don't care :p as long as your not a carrot...don't be a carrot. I will make a Louis doll eat you if you are....but I bet you'd like that :p

Ok, sorry for my weirdness, till next time my bitchachos, asta la bye-bye!