I remember you...

(*~Louis' POV~*)

Liam was starting to scare me a little, I mean I already saw him pacing, talking-to himself, babbling, even making the reports to the police, but now...let's just say this puppy does not look that innocent and friendly at the moment.

"Harry, please take Louis on a tour around the house. I know Louis knows most of the rooms here, but he could still get lost and end up in the servant's wing on the west-side by mistake. (AN: See what I did thur? No? Well...this is awkward. Carry on thy readin'!)" Liam ordered in a suprisingly calm manner. It must've been a bad thing because Harry's eyes widened by alot and quickly rushed us out of the library to start the tour as a few moments later I hear what sounds to be loud ranting....

"Okay, so when you step out of the main door of the library; which we just went through, you're underneath the grand staircase, the doors the the right from where we're standing is the ballroom, the Hall to the left of us leads to two different corridors, they're mainly guestrooms, lounges, your dining room, and a couple guest dining rooms similar to yours but not as fancy looking of course. The walls have doors if you haven't noticed, and those all are servant passageways through the house. Up the stairs is the East Wing and the West wing. The West Wing  is the servants quarters, you don't really need to go there often because everyone is out of their rooms usually by 5 o'clock in the morning, and go to bed between 10p.m. and 12a.m. On the..." I stopped paying attention to what he was saying and focused on listening to his voice and watching the way his perfectly shaped lips move...

"Louis? You there mate?" I finally snap back into reality.

"Yeah, sorry, what were you saying?" He smiled slighty out of amusement, showing of his perfectly carved dimples. Everything about this boy is just perfect.

"I was asking if you'd like to see the ballroom, I know you haven't been in there since you were 19 years old." Harry stated. Wait...how did he know that?

He must've read my mind or something because he explained how he had been working here ever since he turned 17 and had been a butler in training his previous years because his parents had worked here beforehand, so he was technically born into the job, so he has seen me over the years.

"To answer your question from before, sure, we should go to the ballroom. But as you've mentioned, where are your parents now? And the other's too, just curious." I asked.

"My parents live nearby in the town of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire just 15 minutes away by car. Niall's moved back to Mullingar, Ireland to keep in touch with the roots. Zayn's family is back in Bradford, Yorkshire. Perrie's family is in South Shield, in the North of England. Everyone else's parents are either in London or their hometowns." Harry spoke as we entered the ballroom.

The sight seems like a distant memory, and it is. The hall was as huge as I can remember, marble columns, white granite floor tiles, a giant crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, see-through baby-blue colored curtains drapping the glass doors towards the gardens & backyard, a classical black piano in the corner, a stage for when we were to preform something for the annual Tomlinson's Christmas Party, and finally the tables and chairs made of mahogany draped in pale gold, baby-blue , & white covers.

Flashback♕♪❦

"Mum, I have to go use the toilet, I'll be right back." I told my mother as I got up and left the table. I was 19 years old at the time and my cousin was getting married here in the Tomlinson's Manor.

As I was finally relieved. I went to go wash my hands when I ran into a curly haired lad a few years younger than me. "Oops!" was the first thing that came out his mouth.