-13.Frenemy-

A/n: if you cringe or feel nauseous at the sight of blood then be careful when it comes to the end of this chapter.

"Why won't you accept me? You must have a reason" She said, honestly, she had a point.

Hansol came and hugged me tight,"Because Elena is MY girlfriend!" Hansol shouted.

I became so frozen and shocked and to build onto that Taeyong saw and heard everything.

Hansols hug only tightened, he stroked my hair whilst I stood in disbelief.

~Taeyong~
Today I dont start work till 4pm so i might just go out. I decide to tidy the food that was generously cooked by the girl i like. I wash up and head out, go shop a little bit. I bought some shoes, skinny jeans and quite a few hoodies. I bought some kitchen ware as well, i bought an apron, oven gloves and cutlery. I dropped everything back home and decided to have some food, the nearest place was Lucky Noodle. I headed there happy and smiling but also thinking about where Elena goes each day. I like her very much but i dont know how to improve our relationship, I understand where she is coming from about us taking it slow and becoming friends.

I arrive at the restaurant, the help wanted sign has gone. I guess someone new works here now. I open the door, and see Elena being hugged by some older guy.

"Because Elena is MY girlfriend!" The guy who was holding Elena shouted. I dont know how to react, this whole situation is messed up. Elena seems to be quite popular amongst the boys. More competition, how delightful. Not!

"Well you don't seem like a couple. You haven't been lovey dovey and you haven't been talking to her pleasantly. How come she hasn't been working here if she is your girlfriend?" Some noona questioned.

Elena was still in the arms of the guy, I bet this is where she runs off to each day
"First of all, this is a restaurant where we work, we dont make money from being lovey dovey when we serve food. Its very unprofessional, don't you know how to separate work life and personal life?" The guy responded.

The woman grunted,"fine, prove to me that you two are dating. You're going on a date with me to verify your relationship. After its been verified, I sincerely promise to leave you alone. A promise is something that is meant to be kept, i dont speak empty words."
After that she walked towards the door slightly nudging me on her way out.

Elena and the guy detached themselves from eachother.
"Few that was a close one. Thank you for not ruining it, Elena I owe you one" the guy sighed in relief.

"Yeah, Hansol,you do. Now explain everything to my boyfriend" Elena spoke.

"B-boyfriend? You actually have a boyfriend? You seem like a clumsy, irritating airhead, im honestly surprised." Hansol chuckled quite cockily.

I already dislike him. I hate that he is working with Elena. I mean how could he say that?! I feel so aggravated but I need to keep my cool. I wonder if this is the reason that Elena doesn't want to be intimate with me. Great, now I know that I have no chance or that the chances are very slim

"Don't speak so negatively. BTW as of now, I'm her ex boyfriend. Now may I have some kimchi udon to go please?" I smiled.

He couldn't do anything because after all I am a paying customer.

"Tae? Thank you for defending me and Im sorry about what you just saw. I am quite shocked myself. It all happened so suddenly. Even ask them lot at the back table. I promise you, I would never toy with our relationship. Ill explain it all later once its been explained to me" Elena whined whilst cuddling me. I stood there cold and stern. I'll deal with her when we get home because I need to think things through.

"I start work at 4 and finish around 11, lets talk when I get back or whenever" I replied whilst watching Hansol behind the counter. He was watching so closely, I embraced Elena. But he was persistent with his stare so i held Elena's cheeks and pecked her lightly. He then turned pink and walked away into the back. Aha score one for the boyfriend.

I got my lunch, went back home and chilled a little before setting off for work.

~Elena~
Geez! How eventful. I am glad Taeyong came. I enjoyed his embrace and it didn't feel wierd at all! I liked it. I think that I an finally ready to be in a proper relationship with Taeyong.

"Now Hansol needs to explain" I told the others before going to grab Hansol. I ran into the back to be greeted by Hansol who was sat down contemplating. I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out into the main dining area and sat him down on the table so that he was between me and Dione.

"Well that crazy person is Nan Hee. Kim Nan Hee, ever since she started visiting this place, 6 months or so ago, she has been trying to be with me and won't leave me alone. I gave her a chance and she blew it. she was too crazy, clingy and quite clumsy, I always ended up getting hurt and when she got into a fight and I tried stopping her, she punched me. I decided that was the end, she should learn to control herself. Ever since, she has been wanting me back. She visits this place everyday unless she is busy" Hansol explained as he tapped on the table.

After that, my friends left. Customers came in and out until it came to closing time. I had worked very hard and I'm sure that I'm losing a lot of weight at this rate.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon on our date" I chuckled as I left the restaurant. I entered a dark street lit up by a few store window displays with multiple colours. I began speed walking to the apartment but kept having a hunch that someone was following me. I started running a little and so did the person.

They caught up and restrained me from any kind of movement, I could feel that the person was a man due to his strength and the way he towered over me. The person covered my mouth and bit my wrist hard, i could feel the sharp teeth sinking into my skin and delving deeper into my veins. Blood started dripping as I muffle cried in pain.

"Stay away from everyone. You are not needed. If you don't move away by valentines day which is about 2 months then you're gonna be in more danger than you are now. I'll give you more money at our next meeting." The man grunted as he shoved something into my pocket.

The person evaded the area and I dropped to the ground, crying and screaming in pain

The person evaded the area and I dropped to the ground, crying and screaming in pain. I watched as the blood flowed from my arm and suddenly everything became dark.