-3.Agreement-

~Elena POV~

Did he just mention some rules. No way. I expected to be free and not have to follow anything! Who does he think he is? Maybe the not entering rooms rule is applicable.

"Rules? Huh, that's the reason I enjoyed being alone. I didn't need to follow anyone's commands. Don't you have family to free load from?" I asked irritatedly.

"Rules keep people in order. My family life is non of your business and I don't free load. If you don't want rules then feel free to leave" Taeyong responded coldly.

"Fine, but we need to talk about the rules properly. It must be an agreement not one sided. There is no upper hand here." I said whilst crossing my arms.

"Fine, we'll discuss the rules properly tomorrow after I return from work. But one rule is that you can't tell your friends, I don't trust them" He retorted.

"You don't even know my friends to say that you don't trust them!" I raised my voice at him.

"Well they are probably like you. They don't know how to keep their mouths shut and must be some kind of gossipers like most girls are. Girls are known to have a gossip gland where they just talk about anything and everything even secrets. People can be sly and snakes, who knows." He responded. He doesn't even show any emotion.

"Yah, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE NICE. YOU DON'T KNOW ME NOR MY FRIENDS TO JUDGE US LIKE THAT! JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE SEE YOU AS PERFECT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DISREGARD EVERYONE ELSE! I TRUST MY FRIENDS WITH MY LIFE. DON'T EVER SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!!" I yelled. I began running to my room but tripped on the mini steps. I nearly fell. Thankfully. 

I ran into my room, slammed the door shut and then jumped onto my bed and screamed.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled before pulling up the covers. I may have seemed like a little girl running away and shouting from her parents but oh well.

I knew he was cold but  I never expected him to be judgemental. How could he say such things? Has he been stabbed in the back? How can he have such good friends when he is like this?!

I decide to text Dione and Tabz, so that we can arrange to meet. 

to Dione and Tabz (group chat): Hey girls, can we meet tomorrow at 12, usual place in the park? x

from Tabz: Sorry, I can't make it tomorrow. I'm a little busy but I can do Monday after school if you're free? x

from Dione: I wish I could but my art project is soo hard and time consuming and I need to catch up on soo many dramas like Playful Kiss, Good morning call, Healer, Vampire diaries and Pretty little liars. Yeah Monday seems better. At least we'll be all free and can do loads more even tho it's a skool ntye x

me: Okkays. It's fine girls. Monday is perfect. I'll see you then but text me okay? x

Both of them: okay x

Oh no. I don't know if I can deal with Taeyong anymore. It's only been a few hours and I can't even survive. I began feeling hungry but I decided to ignore it seen as I didn't want to cross paths with Taeyong again. At least he will be working tomorrow. I head off to sleep. 

/Sunday/

I woke up to the fierce growling and aching pain of hunger in my stomach. I check the time and see that it's 11.I decided to freshen up then go out and get breakfast when I saw Taeyong laid asleep on the sofa. He looked so peaceful and cute but he was shivering so I retrieved a blanket and placed it upon him then continued to the kitchen. I expected him to be at work