-5.Rumour has it-

~Elena POV~

"Taeyong!" I shouted but no response.

I shook him but still no response.

/Hospital/

"There is no need to worry. Lee Taeyong will be okay, he collapsed due to exhaustion. He is on IV, along with some other medications and will be released once he has received his full dosage. We have called his family." The doctor explained.

"Ah yes. Thank you" I said whilst bowing my head. The doctors left and Taeyong and I were left alone.

I stood close to Taeyong as he slept. "How could you over work? You must learn to rest as well" I whispered gently in his ear.

He opened his eyes slightly and he called out softly. "Suzy?" Then he pulled me down and landed a kiss on me. I didn't know how to respond, so I kicked him in the stomach and ran to get some water and cool down.

I calmed my self and tried to convince myself it was the drugs that made him like that. But who is Suzy? Could that be his girlfriend? Ommo, I kissed someone's boyfriend. Oh no!

I entered the hospital room to an awoken Taeyong. 

"Yah, if you wanted to wake me up, you should have woken me up gently. You didn't need to kick me in the stomach" He whined.

I began imagining some strange and intimate way to wake him up.

"Ah, sorry well-" I was cut off to the clacking of heels filling the room. A smartly dressed, pretty, slightly older lady stood before me. She looked about 25 or so. 

She modelled towards the bed, Taeyong didn't look too happy to see her.

"S-Suzy? What are you doing here?" Taeyong stuttered.

So that's Suzy. Wow, she is really stunning. No wonder he isn't interested with the girls at our school.

Suzy crossed her arms and glared at Taeyong.

"I'm here because you are here, genious" She remarked sarcastically. 

She walked over and began hitting Taeyong with her arms and began screaming at him.

"You should have just stayed with us at home and then this wouldn't have happened." She stated. Taeyong managed to stop Suzy from hitting him.

"How am I supposed to live there? anyways, I'm the patient and I need to rest" Taeyong said.

"Hello. I am Choi Elena. I shall get going now. Get well soon Tae." I announced before making my way to the door.

"Wait. Taeyong, thank Choi Elena for making sure that you're okay." She demanded.

Taeyong looked like a lost puppy but at the same time agitated. "Kansahamnida"

"We shall go together. I need to go and see the doctor. She said whilst making her way to the door. She opened the door with her left hand which contained a wedding ring on the marriage finger. ommo!

We walked out and whilst she was ahead, I started imagining strange things.

/Imagination/

Both miss Suzy and Taeyong are in white gowns. They begin getting closer to each other, Taeyong pulls miss Suzy in.

"Taeyong-ah What about my husband?" Suzy asks.

"No one has to know" He replies.

They beginning to pull closer in a kiss.

/End/

I can't continue with that. It's for adults not my age.

We sit on some sofas in the main lobby and begin talking.