Chapter 9: fight?

Nandini's POV

"No what the hell, you told me that you are busy, BUSY with your music, but then i go to the mall and find you with Veebha???" I shout at him,

"Look i can explain" he says, we are literally fighting in the middle of the mall, well i was out with Mukti, Navya and Alya because i thought Manik was busy. So we came for shopping but then i see Veebha and Manik together WOW.

"And look at this one, no shame Veebha you knew Manik was gonna be with Nandini but still" Alya defends me.

"U know Manik i wouldn't care if you wanna be with her but u didn't need to lie" i say softly with tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeh no, its Veebha's fault, she's the reason for this" Mukti says.

"Shut up Mukti, don't talk to her like that it's not her it's Nandini who makes a big deal" Manik says narrowing his eyes, as we all get shocked.

"Why did u feel bad for you side or timepass girlfriend" i say

"Nandini how dare you" Manik shouts as he lifts his hand as if he was going to hit me, but stopped.

I was shocked about that- how can he do that? That one step of him broke the trust for him.

What I was only left to do was... "I am so sorry Manik I interfered in your personal life, and this time I promise not to show my face to you." I blamed my self for everything.

Manik's Pov.

"What the hell, I am not saying that Nandini- Stop making a big deal out of a small thing. What don't you understand?"
Wide open my eyes at her.

I don't know that did hurt me to hurt her like that but knowing that Veebha was a first addiction towards her. So it's just a small mistake. Why is she making a big deal.

"I am sorry Manik but what would you do if I did the same think you did to me today. Would you ever forgive me for that? No Manik." Nandini says dripping tears down then her cheeks.

I was shocked- And blank. What did I do? Realising my mistakes.

Only think that I could do was to say

"I am So SORRY Nandini." As my eyes got watery.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote and comment down below.
Love you all.