chapter 6: truth or dare

Nandini's POV

Manik is my friend, i like him but i don't know if he likes me back.

"Guys come on lets play truth or dare please" Navya says. Everyone knows about me liking Manik accept Manik obviously!

"Sure what say guys?" Mukti says as we sit down in a circle and Navya places a bottle in the middle and spins it before sitting back in her position.

It landed on Alya first. "So Alya truth or dare" Aarymaan asks

"Truth" alya says. "Okay so who was your first ever crush" Aarymaan asks, which everyone knew the answer to but since Aarymaan was new he was unaware .

"Manik yaar itna be nahi paata. Lekin ab forever dhruv rahega" she said and blushed while Dhruv gave her a side hug.

"Aw you guys" Mukti says and spins the bottle. It landed on cabir this time.

"Hmm Cabir truth or dare" Mukti asks.

"Oviyo dare" he confidently says as Mukti smirks "ok eat 5 chillies non stop" she orders, as cabir stands up straight away and gets chillies from the kitchen.

He starts putting the chillies in this mouth non stop and finishes it. WOW

Cabir sits down and spins the bottle, this time it landed on none kther then me.

"Truth or dare nandu?" Cabir asked me

"Uh dare" I say. "Yass that's like the brave Nandu, now i dare you to do the pokey challange with Manik." He said as i grew my eyes wide. I mean i wss happy but what if he doesn't like it?????

"No gimme something else." I beg just then Manik interferes "no yaar Nandini its easy lets do it who cares" he says and evantually i gather up my courage and stand up getting a pokey from the pokey packet.

I put one side in my mouth as Manik puts the other one in his mouth. I bite a bit of and he does too slowly we starting getting closer to each other. Within a minute i was so close to him, my heart started to beat really fast and i could feel his too.

Any step closer and our lips would touch but as a dare there was still some pocky left, so me and him bit the pokey and our lips touched, i closed my eyes, but in a dew seconds i came in to my senses and pushed away from him, and literally ran upstairs to Navya's room.

"I can't believe we just kissed, i wonder what he must be thinking about me?" I mumble to my self and i hear the door open.

"Nandini?" I hear Manik's voice as i get more mervous. I turned around facing my back to the door where Manik was standing

"Huh I'm coming in few minutes you go" i say, then i didn't hear any voice, he must've went, so i turn around and suddenly get a shock and Manik was close to me our faces were again inches apart.

"Manik i--i wasn't meant to kiss you i mean it was a accident sorry" i say it softly as he was so close to me.

"Shh, i always wanted to do it" he says making me surprised.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I always wanted to kiss you buddhu, i like you of course" he says which makes me so happy inside but outside i didn't know what to say.

"Do you?" He asks and i was totally blank. Well anyone would be if their crush proposed them.

"Abe Nandu haan karde, saara din to mere saath Manik kitna acha hain Manik yeh hain karti rehti hain. Don't worry Manik she likes you too" Navya says. Ugh i saw everyone watching us like so carefully, how am i supposed to say i do???

"Really?" Manik asked making it easier for me.

I blushed and nodded and looked up too see him smiling, then he hugged me as everyone cheered. Who knew that truth or dare game could mean so much to me someday.

***********
Hope you like this chapter please avoid any mistakes sorry.

Don't forget to vote and comment