chapter 7: movie+hot chocolate

Manik's POV

"Yaar Nandu tum yeh kya boring si game khel rahi ho" i say as Nandini is involed in her phone.

"Acha Manik what do want to do kuch hai karne ko? Tumare yeh stupid se room mein" she says.

"Yes we can watch moviesss" i stretch the word 'movies'

"Okay which one?" She asks.

"Conjuring" i make an evil laugh, as she gulps. "Scared huh?" I ask laughing

"What no not at all" she confidently says as i get up to get the Dvd.

"Wait Manik i will get some hot chocolate as its pretty cold okay" she says and gets up

"Yas baby, i love your hot chocolate" she blushes at my words, before going down.

Nandini's POV

I take out the milk and all, but the main thing hot chocolate! I look around but i couldn't find it. I look up as i see the hot chocolate on the top shelf, and you guys know my height so oops.

"Manik can you please come here!" I shout, as i hear footsteps.

"What happened baby, do you want a kiss" he flirts.

"Oh shut up, can you please get me that hot chocolate" i say pouting.

"Oh haan mein bhi i put the hot chocolate there when i know your so short u can't even reach it" he laughs

"Hogaya, ab niche lao" i make a poker face at his joke.

Instead him taking it down for me, he holds me up by my waist and lifts me up as i quickly take the hot chocolate, he puts me down after i take it.

"Thank you Manik" i smile and he holds my hand.

"Sirf thank you se kaam nahi chalega" he says, makingme confused.

"Ek kiss dedho" knew it haha.

"No yaar let me work." I say and turn around and he starts winging,

"No i want it now or im not going to talk to you" i can do anything for Manik to never ignore me.

"Acha okay yaha pe aao" i order. As he comes closer, i drew close to him and slowly he closes his eyes, i peck his cheeks instead of his lips, and he makes a annoyed face.

"What yaar Nandu yeh kya tha?" He pouts and i laugh

"Badme mujhe movie dekhna hain." I say and he smiles.

Manik's POV

I set up the movie, as Nandini come up with 2 mugs of hot chocolate.

"There you go" she passes me one mug as we both settle close to each other and the movie begins. Within ten minutes me and Nandini finish the hot chocolate as the movie gets scarier Nandini moves closer.

We cuddled up and were watching the movie before a pop up scene came up, making Nandini scream.

I laugh "its in the tv really it won't kill you buddhu" i say laughing.

"Shut up" she says and goes back to watching the movie. After half an hour i could hear slight snores as i see Nandini sleeping peacefully in my arms.

This girl, how can you sleep in a horror movie? Not to disturb her i close the tv and make her at comfort, i doze of as well before kissing her on the cheeck, and being thankful to god for giving me Nandini.

**************

Hope you like this one and please avoid any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment