Chapter 13: Happily married

Nandini's POV

"Manik it's like 9 wake up you will get late for office" I said nudging him to wake up

Yes. Manik Malhotra is my husband, we just got married 3 months ago and everything is going perfect *touchwood* Manik is like one of the best bussiness men in Asia, his workoholic but not when it comes to sleeping and waking up.

"Manik I swear I will throw water on you" I say, but no response, I was about to leave to get water but a hand held me back obviously Manik's.

"Hmm I'm awake don't leave" he said in a sleep tone, and trust me it sounds so sexy.

"Okay hurry up and get ready and I will make the breakfast" I pat his head

"Morning kiss??" He pouts for a kiss, I laugh and peck his lips, his lips form a smile and stands up to take a shower.

"Nandini!!!!!!" I hear Manik shout while I was making breakfast, ugh he never gets anything done without me.

"Whattt" i reach the bedroom and ask.

"I left my clothes outside can you please give it to me" he asks, I smile his such a buddhu

I take the clothes and he opens the door slightly taking the clothes but instead he holds my wrist, and opens the door pulling me in and he closes the door

I was leaning on the door while he was standing facing me, he was wrapped in a towel from his waist, damn can you believe it im married to the hottest man alive honestly.

"Um Manik your breakfast I need to get it ready" I say as he comes close to me, we were so close the if we moved any further we would have kissed.

"Who cares" he murmurs

"Someone will come" I say. And he smiles

"Find a better excuse, we only have servents and they won't come in without asking" he says, I mentally slap my slap.

"Manik" I tilted my face and getting close to his ears,

"Im sorry" I whispered in his ears and pushed him running away

"This is not fair oyee" he shouts.

"Everything is fair in love war and game" I shout laughing.

*after 10 minutes*

Manik comes down wearing suit, all those clothes those high professional bussiness mens wear.

"Here your breakfast" I handed him a plate of paratha, he really liked them.

"Thank you wifey" he starts munching on the parathas

"Aaram se" I say, as he slows down

After he had finished, he got up and got his stuff.

"Bye miss me" he winks and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"I will" I smile as he leaves

I am always grateful to god for giving him such a lovable husband to me.

***************

Short but I hope you guys like it, btw it's unedited

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT