Prelude

© All copyrights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places or incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance with alive or dead is entirely coincidental.

This book or any portion of this book shall not be reproduced or used by anyone in any manner except for the quotes and brief explanations as a review of the book.

The author does not allow translations or reposting on other sites.

°°°

A little sneak peak:

Nikshit was very late to have realized how stupid he was for coming here. Watching her chewing on her nails while muttering to herself wasn't as pleasant to the eyes as were the patties on his plate.

The combination of cheese, garlic and onion on the crispy bread with the combination of chilled soda with a slight burning sensation in the throat was savory. Nikshit almost got lost in the roundness of the plate he was eating from when there was a snap of fingers in front of his eyes.

A snap of fingers coated in breadcrumbs. The breadcrumbs which flew in the air and fell on his plate. He wanted to run away without looking back. He should not have agreed to meet her today.

"Back to Earth, Dahiya."

He looked up with disgust written all over his face but it seemed like Maithili couldn't care any less. She wiped her fingers and crossed her arms before showing a grin that screamed 'you won't believe it but I have a great idea'.

"You can't marry me."

Of course he can't or he might go crazy within a month.

"Oh?"

"Yes. I have AIDS."

What the f*ck?

"Go tell your parents that you can't marry me because I have AIDS." The statement led by a bright smile with a jump on her seat in excitement had Nikshit choking on his soda. Eventually he felt it inside his nose as well when he tried to breathe. His eyes became watery and reddened. Maithili patted his back out of consideration and handed him a glass of water which still didn't help.

"Are you okay?" The coughing stopped but Nikshit couldn't wipe off the flabbergasted look from his face. What is wrong with this girl! He doesn't want to stay around her anymore. She's crazy!

°°°

Aesthetics:

Maithili Sankhla aka Maithili Dahiya: