Christmas special(not a chapter of this book)

Lucy's pov -Christmas day-

I sighed heavily opening my eyes feeling a warm weight on my hips. As I turned around I saw the one and only dragon slayer who I've been in love with my whole life. I smiled at him then Lucy kicked him.

"Luuccceeeee" he whined pouting cutely. I giggled "its time to get up and for you to make breakfast " he groaned and started sulking like a baby who lost his toy. "Please dot make me " I glared daggers at him and he shivered.

"OI AYE" he stated running downstairs while I yelled what I wanted. "MAKE BOILED EGGS WITH SAUSAGE AND RED PEPPERS" I heard a heavy sigh"fine" he mumbled.

Natsus pov

As I got the eggs and boiled them I went upstairs waiting for them to be finished. I grabbed my PC and started playing the sims.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry just so stupid omg

BACK TO THE STORY
-40 minutes later -
As I was finishing a quest I smelled something burning then heard a popping sound. My eyes widened. "LUCY THERES A DRAGON DOWNSTAIRS COME QUICK" I shouted running. I heard her running behind me.

As I went downstairs I went into the kitchen and saw all the water for the eggs dried out and one of them popped out the shell. I glared at Lucy.

"What...I swear I turned it off when I came down here " I shook my head "you should be more responsible " I looked at her flabbergasted "WHAT ME?!" She nodded "I told you to cook it you should've watched it"

"Excuse me betch no!" She looked at me with a death stare that could kill me. " sorry but you told me to cook it so it's your food not mine!" "So I told you to cook it it's your responsibility "
"No it's your responsibility to look after your own food. " she sighed "not if I tell you to make it. " I crossed my arms over my chest "why would I care about your stinky eggs?" She put her hands on her hips "because it was your cooking"

I felt my face heat up" it's by my responsibility to keep up with your repulsive food! YOU CAME DOWN HERE YOU SHOULDVE CHECKED ON IT and I'm not the one to blame " I say as I threw the pot in the sink on the other dirty plates.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MON" my eyes widened at Lucy's mouth" DONT MESS UP ME BLEEPIN PLATES I PAYED MONEY FOR THAT" I just backed away "learn to be responsible!" "You learn to be responsible " she suddenly got the belt.
"GOTTA BLAST I LIVE YOU LIVE MERRY Christmas MY SWEET !!!!"

Then end cx hope u likes it :* a lot of people have been saying they like Lucy and natsus but sadly since this is about Lucy and grey I wanted to give u guys something special