Waking up to kiss you and nobodys there❤

I love nialls new song it's called this town go check it out
Also my new book called living a lie I'm making anew one soon so stay tuned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grays pov
I woke up groaning as my head pounded like it was being crushed by 20 pound bricks. I slowly moved my hand on the spot whrrre Lucy was sleeping only to feel the soft mattress.

I opened my eyes and slowly lifted my head trying to find her with no avail. I got up even though my body disagreed and went into the bathroom doing my daily routine.
I brushed my teeth flossed showered in warm water at the precise temperature washed my hair four times got dressed out on some cologne and headed or the door with my grey tie.

As I walked down my companies hallways I spotted a figure running to me. I tsked once she came closer "juvia" I said in a professional tone while I smoothed down my grey silk suit with gold trimmed lining on the side. As I looked up the only thing I could see were her red peddy eyes wth her lip quivering.

"M mr grey " I looked up at her confused "in pregnant" that's when I heard a scream. I turned around feeling my heart in my throats and saw Lucy.

I felt my world tumble down as tears formed in her eyes and she ran away.

I'm sorry this isn't good enough I will edit it if you wish please ask don't be shy thank you guys for he support of this book and the fans and the loves 😊