Proalouge

My name is Lucy heartfilla I live in a small apartment with my best friend levy mcgarden. I am 20 years old and going to interview the towns richest businessmen in magnolia.
Gray fullbuster owner of fullbuster corporation.
"Lucy your so lucky" levy said quite loudly from the bathroom while brushing her teeth. I just rolled my eyes at her and checked my bag to see if I had all my supplies.
Notebook check
Pen and pencil check
Questions on cards check.
I closed my bag all ready to go and dusted off my blue jeans and straightened my floral designed shirt.
"I'm off to the meeting levy" but she probably didn't hear me she just kept ranting on of how mr.fullbuster is so great.

I sighed and walked out locking the door behind me. I walked down the maple brown stairs and outside where the sun was shining brightly. I covered my eyes with my arm from the light and walked to the fullbuster corporation.
Time skip~
Once I got in the building everything was gray mr.fullbuster doesn't kid about his ego. I went in the elevator and started to chew my pen. Once the silver doors open I stepped out and saw other woman in a gray shirts and skirts.

They all looked at me and gave me the stink eye I looked down feeling underdressed. I walked towards his office while touching the soft linen walls.

I opened the door and saw mr.fullbuster in a gray suit with two gold rings on his middle finger. It's the only thing in this office that's another color other then gray he looked up at me questioningly. "May I ask your presence being" I shook my head then reached out my hand to shake his hand"Lucy Lucy heartfilla it's nice to finally meet you mr.fullbuster" he just looked at my hand and that look told me to put my hand down I did so and he signaled towards a couch.

I sat down while gripping the fabric"your presence being" he asked again kind of sounding annoyed "your meeting sir" he nodded and I asked away.

I was Down to my last card I looked down and felt heat on my cheeks"uhm ahem a-are you g-gay" I stuttered I looked at him and he chuckled"no no I'm not gay" I wrote it down then looked up to him staring at me intently.

"It was uhm it was one of my questions "

"Mr.fullbuster you have another 10 o'clock meeting"
"Ok Brenda thank you for informing me" he looked at me and sighed while rolling his tongue on the side of his cheek"I'm sorry ms.heartfilla but this will have to be cut short" I nodded firmly.

He gave me his card while I put my stuff back in my bag. "It's my personal number" he stated I held it up and bowed my head.

I put my hand on the cold silver doorknob twisting it about to exit before he said something. "Please do call me" I nodded and headed home this time using a cab.