That mother-

Lucy's pov
Me and levy were chatting about tons of things then we got to my now least favorite topic. "So what's up with you and mr.fullbuster he looked pretty sad when you saw him and juvia"
"Juvia huh" I hissed then popped a French fry in my mouth. I got out some cash to pay for the meal. I looked outside and saw gray and juvia walking together holding hands. I felt like my whole world broke apart until I saw natsu.

"Levy I'm sorry but I must go" age wasn't paying any attention to me instead it was to this guy with long black hair and so many piercings he could be detected as metal. I rolled my eyes sky ward then pushes her near him seeing her cheeks go red. Before she could shout at me I ran to natsu.

"Hey natsu" I called he turned to me and blushed a little while smiling. "Hey Luce" we went all out in a conversation until our hands brushed"n-na-natsu" he looked at me then slipped his hand in mine while both of us looked like a pair of tomatoes because our faces were so red.

I loved the way his hand felt on mine. It was warm and soft like a pillow but rough at the same time. Do I...:do I love him.

Juvia and gray came towards us and I felt anger sprout into me until natsu squeezed my hand I looked at our hands while they were intertwined. Gray glared at natsu then our hands.

Natsus pov
I love Lucy so much. I always have to be honest. Since she first came to the office I always never thought I had a chance with her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Love at fits sight heh sounds so cheesy I know but I would do anything for her. She makes my heart race like never before.

I saw gray glaring at us so I squeezed Lucy's hand in reassurance that he couldnt hurt us. We passed them in a smooth calm stroll. Once we were somewhere else I couldn't help but press my lips to hers I was expecting for her to pull back but she didn't. "I LOVE YPU NATSU" she blurted out. She quickly ran away from me and I went after her I'm not losing my girl"LUCE WAIT".

Grays pov
I growled when they passed us. I quickly followed them while juvia whined her ass off. "Gray-sama juvia wants to go to Victoria secret " I glared at her"your body is way to fat and ugly for that stuff hmmm maybe it will fit Lucy" I started drooling thinking about Lucy's curves. Juvia started crying and I sighed"THEN WHY GRAY -SAMA FUCK ME"

I looked at her and took a breath to tell her"your father pays me to" she gasped and ran away crying I heard Lucy shout. "I LOVE YOU NATSU" I saw Lucy run and natsu chase after her. I frowned. Maybe I can get get back.

Juvias pov
Gray will love juvia. All I need to do is get rid of Lucy. Or maybe natsu then she will disappear I laughed evilly. He will be mine