Did we do something

I quickly tried to get through the ocean of bodies but only to be hit or nudged. As soon as I got out the. club I pressed accept on my phone"heelllloooo" I hiccuped i sounded hazy.
Lucy
Gray
Hello Lucy is that you?"
"Yes Hun who is this"
"You haven't called me like you promised and are you drunk"
"I don't know you goodbye stranger who is on my phone"
I quickly hung up I was starting to make my way inside until a muscular figure scooped me up. "Are you gonna rape me" I asked shivering the voice chuckled "of course not" then the darkness consumed me.

I woke up by the yellow rays that burnt my eyes I quickly looked away and groaned my head was pounding like someone was hitting it over and over again.

I looked around and saw I was in a sky blue room the sheets were light green and the silk felt cool to the touch on my skin. I looked down and saw I was only in a white t-shirt that was to big of my size and my undergarments.

"Morning sunshine " I looked up and saw mr.fullbuster"mr.fullbuster" I choked out he put a pill down with a cup of water and a tray on my lap with eggs toast and sausage. "Did we...." He chuckled and flicked my forehead"no of course not you should hurry eat and take the pill then get some rest" i nodded and did as I was told.