Supplies

A/n ok so I decided to change this chapter

Lucy's pov

I sighed as my eyes closed while I listened to music. I closed my eyes letting the music deepen in my soul swaying the beautiful sounds in my ears moving throughout my body. I was in a paradise. It had a beautiful pine smell. Big brown oak tress with me sitting in a small blue chair with constellations on it and drinking juice. As the song ended I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jolted and opened my eyes to see a tannish hand waving in my face. My eyes traveled along the mysterious frame of the person who tapped me. My eyes stopped at the squat pocket where I saw a gray pencil with a perfectly cut eraser fine point and big words in black saying gray inc.

I looked up at his brownish blue orbs. They gazed at me softly and I felt a light blush powder over my face like a sheet of snow falling on the winter ground. I took off my head phones and stood up my eyes still not leaving his. "May I help you?" I asked half sweetly and half confused of why he was here.

He held up a list and gave it to me. I nodded sheepishly and started to stroll where the duck tape and rope was while he followed. Once I got  his items and led him to the check out he just kept staring at me.

I suddenly felt self conscious and bit my lip. I scanned the items while I felt myself shrink under his cold beautiful eyes. He gave me over 100 dollars before I could tell him the price. My eyes popped out my head"u uh I I I " he put his index finger on my top lip and traced it. "No need my little flower see toy tonight" he said and walked out.

"Wait wh what..?" I looked down and saw a small grey paper with some black writing it read :
Dear blossom flower. I must show you something tonight please o expect to see it that you accompany me during this magical even. It truly does light up my world just like ...;)

I growled in frustration that he didn't finish his sentence. I sighed and put it down. For the rest of my shift I thought about what that word could have been...