Him and his secretary

If you guys wanted a lemon I'm sorry I didn't write it bc some people can't handle it so if you want one just tell me but promise I won't get flagged and you can handle rated m or r scenes.

Lucy's pov
I was now walking to mr.fullbust-I mean grays office while my heels clacked on the marbled floor. With a ding the elevator opened and let me in.
Time skip~
As I was walking to his office I put my hand on the cold silver door about to open it until a women came and gently tapped my shoulder. I looked in her greenish hazel eyes like I was trying to read her expression. "Mr.fullbuster is having fun time" she whispered gently.

I put my ear on the steel to listen soon wishing I haven't.

"AH ~ AH MR.FULLBUSTER FASTER" I heard a women moan.

"ITS MASTER" he grunted and I gasped  at what I was hearing.

I felt something wet on my cheek when my finger tips felt it it was hot I jerked my finger back forgetting I had mascara on. "Here miss" said the girl I quickly thanked her and wiped the streaks on my cheeks with the soft cloth.

Anger sprouted through me I opened the door and pretended to be surprised. He looked at me with wide eyes "oops sorry to interrupt your fun time" I spat emphasizing fun time. He was about to say something until the secretary got off his lap and slapped me.

I gasped and the atmosphere went silent. She glared at me with her eyes piercing through my petrified soul. I gulped and clenched my fist. I envy her so much right now. Her reddish lips the color of blood smirking at me like she won a million dollars or slapping the shit out of me.

I turned around making her think I was walking away then I gave her a blow to the face. Blood was trickling down out of her nose. She quickly ran to the bathroom while holding her bloody nose.

Gray or should I say the bastard growled at me like it was my fault. Then when my tears started streaming down my face again his facial expression softened i turned around on my heels while the Samar girl followed me.

"Hi you were pretty bad ass back there by the way I'm levy" I smiled whole heartedly then looked at her "Lucy and thanks" me and levy went out to eat lunch.