Chapter 15- I Found Her?

Ryder's Point of View
Flash forward to May

Three months had gone by, three months without Harley. Even aunt Megan stopped getting calls from her, no one has seen or heard from her. Her parents don't seem too worried about it and even Sophie, Hailey, Marcus, and Jake have basically given up and were all happy together seeing as Sophie and Jake were still together and Marcus and Hailey started dating too.

Didn't they realize without Harley none of that would have happened? I sighed and got up and got ready for school, today were the final exams and if I didn't pass math with at least a seventy percent, I would have to repeat senior year.

I went to school and suffered through my morning finals. I had finished all of them except math.

"Hey what do you have next?" Sophie said walking next to me.

"Math," I muttered.

"Same I'll walk with you," Sophie said happily.

I nodded, it drove me crazy how bright and shiny everyone had gotten.

"So you know how Hailey and I weren't really on good terms after the whole punching thing? Well now we're good, she's actually a really cool person when she's not acting all perfect,"

"That's good, I guess."

She frowned and looked over at me. "You know this emo look isn't good on you," she said frankly. "Harley will come back when she's ready."

"Then why are you guys acting like everything is fine?" I asked angrily.

"Look Ryder we haven't given up on Ryley or anything but it's just like you have to focus on yourself sometimes you know? Wherever she is, I am sure she is fine," Sophie said confidently.

"Ryley?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, you and Harley's ship name," she explained. I stared at her blankly but I ignored it, I continued to walk to math. "We just want you to be happy," she said patting my arm before she went and took a seat next to Jake.

I watched Marcus and Hailey walk hand in hand to a couple of open desks and it made my heart ache just a tiny bit. I never noticed how alike Hailey and Harley look, they had the same face, Harley just had piercings and dyed hair. However, even their mannerisms were the same. Hailey had the same way of smiling at Marcus like he was her whole world. I wanted that with Harley again so bad.

I wanted her back. How could she just disappear for almost three months without anyone seeing her? Once the teacher passed out the test I knew I was going to fail, I looked through it but it made no sense. I tried studying for math but I just couldn't figure it out. I sighed and guessed my way through the whole final.

As I got to the last page I looked out the window and outside towards the trees. I saw a girl with bright pink hair walking into the woods. My mind immediately went to Harley, but there was no way she would be here. I looked back to my exam but then I looked back out and she turned slightly. I would recognize those grey eyes anywhere. It was Harley, she had come back. I quickly went and handed my test in with a page still left blank.

"Ryder this isn't completed," The teacher said confused.

"I know I have to go," I said and walked out. I noticed Jake, Marcus, Hailey, Sophie, and Blake all giving me weird looks but I ignored them and ran towards the woods.

I saw a flash of pink hair and headed in that direction. I kept walking until I found her sitting where most kids went to drink or get high.

Her back was facing me but I knew it was her. I walked over and she turned and saw me. A smile broke out on her face.