[0] promo/preview

Read until the end!

-
"We shouldn't be doing this, Justin. We're teachers, we need to keep it professional."

Justin couldn't help but roll his eyes at the adorable human laying on the desk in front of him. Zayn has been trying his best for the past few minutes to end what they were about to do, for the sake of professionalism, he claims, but Justin didn't want to.

Justin leaned against his desk, crossed his arms, and mentally smirked. An evil thought ran Justin head, and acting on it, he feigned like he was hurt. "Are you telling me you don't want anything to do with me, Zayn?" He asked softly, trying not to let a smile reach his face.

Zayn eyes widened once he heard the hurt in Justin's voice. He didn't mean to hurt him, he just didn't want to do anything during school despite him being frustrated. He didn't want to risk them getting caught by the students.

He quickly went up to Justin a cupped his cheeks. Mission accomplished, Justin thought.

"N-no! Justin!" He started, stumbling over his words as he did when he was nervous. "W-we just, don't n-need to do anything during school," he said softly.

Justin broke out into laughter, causing Zayn to snap his head up to him. Once Zayn came to his senses, he gasped and hit Justin on the shoulder. "You jerk!" He shouted, repeatedly punching Justin's shoulder. Justin then grabbed both of Zayn delicate wrist and held them, staring into Zayn eyes. Zayn stopped once Justin started holding them, and his breath hitched once he stared back at Justin intense chocolate brown eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of brown he has ever seen.

Zayn snapped out of his trance once Justin lips completely covered his, sending him into shock. He moaned absentmindedly into his mouth, now responding to Justin's lips.

He tried his best to ignore the oh so familiar feeling he gets in his chest every time Justin and he kissed. The butterflies, the tingliness, everything he felt was all Justin's doing, and the sad part is he thinks Justin didn't feel the same. That's when Zayn's insecurities kick in.

The bell rang, sterling the two and causing them to pull away from each other. They both were breathless from their heavy make out session, and both of their lips were swollen and bright red. Once students start piling in the classroom, Justin pursed his lips, murdering the bell in his head.

Zayn let out an awkward cough, which caused Justin to snap his head towards the younger lad, and he raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm gonna go," Zayn said softly. Justin wanted to tell him not to, but he couldn't because Zayn had his own class to attend to, so he just nodded his head. "S-see you later Justin." Justin once again nodded his head. With that, Zayn rushed out the classroom, ignoring the confused glances coming from the students in Justin's classroom.

-

In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream as an art teacher. What he thought of being a piece of cake turned out to be way more than he could handle. He probably couldn't have gotten through it if it wasn't for the help of Mr. Bieber, a history teacher.

This story is about a shy and awkward art teacher who is ran over by his students until a certain teacher steps in, getting way more than he originally wanted.

Instead of Pursuing his dreams, he ended up pursuing Mr. Bieber.

-

Hello!

So, the only reason that I'm publishing this book right now is because wattpad deleted my book 'Glasses.' Right now I'm trying to get in contact with their support for I can try to get it back, but a big part of me knows that I'm probably not going to get it back.

I know in the tags this book says fluff, which there is some, but there's also going to be quite a lot of drama in here as well.

In this story Zayn looks like how he looked during 2011-2012.

If anybody wanna make a cover for me please tell me D: I suck at making cover as you can see above.

I would like to dedicate this book to three amazing authors. HopelessRealist, CameoLover93, and kathyyjane. These are the three authors that inspires me the most on wattpad and I'd like to give them the recognition they deserve. ❤️

Anyways, the first chapter is probably gonna be out later or today or tomorrow. Please make sure to tune into this book! Justin and Zayn doesn't start off as a couple, they'll work their way up to be one.

Make sure to vote and comment! Also follow for more stuff that's going to come from me in the future.

Until next time. ❤️