And to top the outfit off, I decided to put my lip ring and nose ring back in

I then walked down stairs to see the boys smiling with proud looks on their faces

I then walked down stairs to see the boys smiling with proud looks on their faces. Holden then pretended to wipe away fake tears.

"Let's go to school 'T-Dog 2.0'" Ethan said making me laugh. We headed to Ethan's black Lamborghini that he named Max. I don't know why but he did. After school we were going car shopping for me. I am super excited, I love cars so much. I heard that this weekend that there is a race. I'm am excited to go and show Califonia what I got.

We arrived at the school in 5 minutes. And it felt like old times. We got out of the car and headed towards the school entrance.

I heard a bunch of "oh who's the new kid" or "wow she's hot" and "Oh my god if that Maddy". Congratulation bitches I'm back.

I walked down the hallways with a smirk on my face and the boys trailing behind me. I just let everyone take in my appearance.

I walked to my locker and saw that Lexi and Mellissa stood there watching me with shocked looks.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened to you?" Lexi asked as she walked around me taking in my appearance.

"Nothing I just stopped covering my tattoos and put these back in, or in other cases the real me." I said pointing at my lip ring then my nose ring.

"Why?" she said looking at me with a strange look.

"Cause this is who I really am, and if you can't accept that then you don't have to be here." I said looking at Lexi.

"Wow I thought that you were better than this, Is this how you treat your friends." Mellissa said looking at me sadly.

"Well I guess you guys don't really know me then, Shame I thought you would like the new me. I guess if you don't like me then we can no longer be friends." I said looking at them.

"Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be." I said grabbing my booksout of my locker and walking to Math with Ethan and Holden.

"Damn, Babe, I didn't think you still had it in you." Ethan said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Well I only learned from the best." I said looking at my best friends.

"Hey what can I say, we taught you everything we know." Holden said placing his arm around my back.

We walked over to our classroom and walked in. We sat in the back. And sat down next too Reece, Blake, Benny, and Ashton.

"Hey how ya'll doing?" Holden said taking a seat next to me. With Ethan on the other side of me.

"Who's the new chick?" Blake said looking at me for a second as realization hit him.

"Maddy Andrews is that you?" He said looking at me shocked.

"The one and only." I said propping my feet onto my desk.

"Damn you clean up nicely." Ashton said smirking at me then winking.

"I told you that she was a bad ass." Holden said wrapping his arm around me again.

"Wait is that a tattoo." Benny said touching the back of my neck, and the the side of my ear.

"Yeah duh, what else would it be." I said looking at the blonde headed boy.

"I wonder what else you are hiding under those clothes." Benny said giving me a wink.

"I guess we will never know." I said giving him a wink back.

"Oh hell no, Benny that's my best friend, she is off limits. Too all of you." Holden said pointing to each of the boys.

I looked up and seen that the teacher had started teaching a lesson.

"Hey guys watch this," I said picking up an eraser and throwing it at the back of the teacher. It hit him square in the back of the head.

"Who did that?" the teacher said rubbing his head. As everyone was laughing and looking around. But no one fessed up. So he went back to teaching.

"Who knew the nerd could be so fun." Reece said high fiving me once the teacher wasn't looking.

Throughout the rest of class we talked and threw things at people. Now it was time for lunch and we were sitting at the table behind the school. Talking and laughing. I never knew that these boys were so funny, I guess that I had never really cared enough to pay attention.

"Hey guys did you hear about the race this weekend," I asked looking at the group of hot guys.

"No way, the nerd races and has tattoos, I am really starting to like you." Benny said giving me a discreet wink.

"Yeah of course we are all going." Blake said looking at me.

"Yeah we are going shopping for a new car for the girl after school," Ethan said looking at me.

"You guys want to come." Holden asked,

"Of course we wouldn't want to miss a hot girl car shopping." Blake said as Ethan glared at him.

We talked a while longer then the bell rang and we walked to the school.