Family

"It's Christmas!" Roland exclaimed as he barged through the door into his parents room. With a running start, he was able to make the jump onto their bed, crawling up the bed towards where Robin and Regina were sleeping.

"Mama, Mama MAMA!" He said, his voice raising in order to wake her. She groaned and squinted her eyes before they fluttered open, blinking a few to focus her blurry vision.

Two big brown eyes stared at her, a dimpled smile and a mop of curly hair. "Merry Christmas, Roland." Regina whispered, smiling softly at him. She pulled him in for a hug, giving his cheek a kiss as he laid down in bed and cuddled in her arms.

"Should I wake Daddy?" Roland asked, in a quiet voice. She thought about it for a moment. Robin was a heavy sleeper so it's no wonder he hasn't so much as moved in his sleep. He could also get grumpy when he was waken up early and believe me it was early. Barely six o'clock in the morning. Regina was used to waking up early but Robin was surely not.

"I'll wake him. Why don't you go grab your stocking and bring it back in here so you can show me what you got." Regina suggested, running a hand through his messy hair, although it did look funny in the mornings with stray ringlets sticking out in every direction, it was also adorable.

Roland nodded, then Regina kissed his cheek before he sat up and began moving down the bed, more carefully this time, hopping off of it and running out the door, giving her a little wave on his way out.

Regina smiled to herself, she really does love that little boy with all her heart. She then turned her attention to Robin who was fast asleep, his back to her. She ran her hand up and down his back once then rested it on his shoulder and tried to turn him into his back. A small groan escaped his mouth as his back fell against the mattress and Regina sighed, although she should really be used to it because he's always hard to wake up in the mornings.

"Babe." Regina whispers, shaking his shoulder lightly.

Nothing.

Regina let out a sigh, knowing she'd have to take a more direct route in order to wake him. Although, she can't say she minds. She sits up, and moves her leg to the other side of his hip, her knees now on either side of the bed by his waist. Regina cups his face with her hands, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to his lips, her short and dark hair falling in a curtain around her face. The kiss didn't last more than a few short seconds before she pulled back and opened her eyes, seeing his were still very much closed.

She kissed him again, her lips moving more forcefully upon his until she felt his hands grab her waist, fingers pressing against her skin and she smiled. His mouth moving with hers, Regina's hands moved to support herself, pressing them into the mattress beside his head as his started to run up the length of her spine then traveled back down. She knew Roland could run into their room at anytime so she pulled back, catching her breath and saw him lean in to get one more kiss.

"Merry Christmas." She breathed, a smile upon her face as she looked down at him lying beneath her, his blue eyes shining.

"Merry Christmas indeed. That was quite the way to be woken up." Robin said, reaching a hand up to tuck a pice of her dark hair behind her ear.

Heat rose in her cheeks and she knew she was now blushing. She bit down on her lower lip to suppress her smile, "I suppose it was, but I wasn't sure how else to wake you, my love." She replied, rolling off of him and onto her back beside him.

"I'm not complaining." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. Robin leaned in to kiss her again but they were soon interrupted by a little voice.

"I'm back!" Roland announced, skipping into their room with a loaded stocking in his hands. Regina nearly jumped back, sitting up as the boy made his way towards her side of the bed. She lifted him up, placing him on their bed between the both of them with his stocking in his lap.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy." He said, wrapping his arms around his father before settling in Regina's lap, leaning back against her as she played with his curls.

"Merry Christmas, buddy." Robin replied with a smile, then gave him a little tickle. Roland giggled, the most adorable sound in the world, then asked, "Can I open my stocking now?"

Both Regina and Robin have him a nod of approval and he was quick to start grabbing at what ever was inside. "Chocolate!" Roland said in excitement, pulling out a marshmallow Santa and a few wrapped chocolates. He continued to dig through it, finding a pack of baseball cards, a few Hot Wheels cars, some markers and crayons, a colouring book and a bunch of other small things inside. He finally got to the last item, "a toothbrush? Mommy did you put this in here?" Roland asked, looking back over his shoulder at her.

Regina laughed but nodded with a shy smile. "I may have put it in. Santa brought you a lot of chocolate and you don't want cavities." She said, tapping his nose playfully with her finger.

Roland smiled, "well it's red so I'll use it." Regina hoped that would win him over because that was his favourite colour and kept asking her for a red one instead of the green one he had right now.

Regina kissed his head, "good."

"Should we go downstairs and see what else Santa brought you?" Robin asked, beginning to clean up everything that was in Roland's stocking, since it was scattered all over their bed. Roland nodded vigorously, clearly excited. Robin scooped him up in his arms, throwing him over his shoulder as he got out of bed, hearing Roland giggle. "Cmon babe." Robin called to Regina holding his hand out to her when he stopped in the doorway. She smiled and got to her feet, taking his hand and kissing his cheek before they began walking down the staircase.

Once they reached the bottom, Robin set his son down and watched him run towards the living room where their Christmas tree stood. It was loaded with presents of all shapes and sizes, Roland gasped and turned to face them, the biggest, happiest smile on his face, then ran as fast as his legs could carry him, over to the first present that caught his eye. Regina smiled and gave Robin a gentle kiss upon his lips then looked back at their son. They really had spoiled Roland. It was his first Christmas in Storybrooke and they wanted to make it the best it could be. As the day went on they both discovered, it really was the best Christmas ever because they spent it with each other. It was full of love and happiness and Regina was so thankful to spend it with the people she now called her family.

I MEANT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY BUT I WAS SO BUSY I FORGOT! ANYWAYS I KNOW ITS LATE BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU! I HOPE U HAD A LOVELY HOLIDAY AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF MY READERS!
🎄❤🎄❤
Kinda random but I randomly decided I was gonna buy a fish today and I named him Arrow😂🏹
Anyways, thank you all and Merry Christmas!
-R💋