4

leaving the milk at her front porch as i stepped inside her house like ive done countless of times now .

she seemed to be surprised at the milk but nevertheless took it with her and gladly drank it with her breakfast which had me smiling beside her at the table .

as she went to the bathroom i quickly walked into her closet and placed the outfit she would wear at the center so she could obviously see it since she was never the one to think about what she wears and knowing she wouldnt really question how it happens everytime , she just let it be .

i went to the living room and sat at the sofa and as always waited for her to finish .

after a few minutes she went to the living room and sat right next to me , although i know she doesnt know my existence beside her , i felt empty and sad .

would ... would i always stay like this?

shaking the thoughts out off my head i glanced at her , and saw her looking at her darn phone again .

sighing , i stood up and at my peripheral vision i saw her shudder to my sudden movement .

i noticed how she didnt wear the sweater i planned out for her .

i went back to her bedroom with a frown

it's cold outside today , that idiot

i opened her closet and pulled out the sweater and carefully laid it out nicely on her messy bed .

pondering on how she'll get up here and take the sweater with her , i went up to the window and opened it wide just enough for the cold air to seep through the room .

i then took a risk and stomped my foot at the floor creating a noise which i was sure she heard downstairs .

a few moments later she opened the door to here and i noticed goosebumps start to rise from her pale skin , she quickly closes the window that was beside me and turned her head around her bed to see the sweater .

a confused look was printed on her face as she curiously stepped closer to the bed and stared at the sweater .

" guess I'll take you with me then " she muttered to herself as she grabbed the sweater and went out of the room

I smiled in victory as she took it with her .

another day with her doesnt seem tiring anyways .