1

jimin yet again walks behind her while she places her earphones in her ear and listen to those sappy songs that jimin now have memorize due to her always playing it .

they both waited under the shed for the bus , or more like she waited for the bus since jimin just kept following her around .

now you may wonder , why does he even follow her .

jimin doesnt even know why he's following her , all he knows is that he feels this certain connection to her as cliché as it sounds .

while they both are sitting , jimin side glanced at seul who was looking down on her phone , her head bobbing up and down to the music unknowing of the beauty that she holds .

he felt warmth in his cheeks , although he knows he's already dead and probably has no more emotions left , but why does he feel this way whenever she's near?

a bus stopped in front of them and seul stood up making jimin do the same and follow her yet again inside .

it had always been like these for the past month , and with that span of time jimin manage to know a lot about seul .

all the simplest and obvious things , and those little traits she doesnt even know about herself .

the way she bites her nails out of the blue , or when she scrunches up her nose when she doesnt like something .

cute he thought as he remembered it .

seul sat down and jimin sat down behind her .

and like that he stared at the backside of her head as thoughts flew around his mind again .

would i ever get to meet you if i was still alive?