5

i sat in front of her at the small store where they served dishes and drinks , she however only ordered soju and kept ordering it while drinking the bottle at only two or three gulps .

" geez how much can you drink? " i asked her although i know she wont hear me , which gives me more confidence in talking to her even if it's only a one sided conversation .

she kept muttering on and on about her life , a small smile finds it's way up to my lips while she drunkly talked away .

suddenly she smacked her forehead on the table creating a scene to the people around her and the table of hers made a thump sound .

scrunching my eyebrows together i reached my hands to her head to lift it up and somehow make her sit properly just until she sobers up .

after ive done that i stood up and made sure she kept ahold of her items , incase she gets robbed .

i made my way outside but before i did i heard her groan , quite loudly .

turning my head around to look at her backside , i see her hand reaching out for the half empty soju bottle and then again emptied it , after she did she began sniffing and then a few moments later i heared her sob .

i looked around and saw people staring at her but didnt really mind and went back to their own business .

why do i even worry about you?

i went back to sit infront of her and just watched her cry , her heart clear on her sleeves, she sniffed and wiped her nose with the back of her hand , choking up on the words that left her rosy lips.

" i swear im such a fucki-" my eyes widened at her vocabulary and before she could finish her unintelligable sentence i clasped my hand against her mouth to stop what she was about to say .

she abruptly stopped but then her eyes met mine and she looked at me .

is she looking at me?

her eyes screamed fear and curiousity? but her composure looked at ease .

tears still kept flowing from her eyes down to her cheeks and then to my hands that almost covered her face , her lips and her chin were covered by my hands , and my hands wasnt exactly big enough to do that .

she must have a really small face then

as her tears were still sliding down her cheeks , my hands retreated from covering her mouth but then my hand carefully wiped the tears under her eyes .

i looked at her face and saw her looking shock but then again who wouldnt?

" its either you're real or im really drunk " she whispered to herself while her eyes searched around my face .

she can see me?

" you can see me? " i asked her carefully , testing around the waters .

" am i not supposed too? " she continued to whisper but just enough for her to be audible to me .

" no , no i dont think so "