"What class we have next ?"Estee asked with her sleepy voice stretching her arms. I smiled at her, why is she so cute?

"It's break Esteebear!"I told her and she smiled, she was about to say something but Tess showed up.

"Sorry Harry, I'm gonna have to steal her from you...she needs some girl time!"Tess told me and grabbed Estee's arm and they walked together. I joined our gang we leaned to our lockers in the corridor. Thank god Tess and Estee were right opposite of us.

"Tess is not gonna eat her Harry...let her live!"Eleanor said hitting my arm. I can't help but being protective and possessive of my bestfriend.

(Estee)

"So who are you going to the prom with?"Tess asked me. That's a very good question actually, Louis,Niall and Liam are taken, Harry I'm sure he'll find a gorgeous girl to dance with. I don't have a date.

I don't need a boyfriend.

Just Harry is enough for me.

"I don't know I don't have a boyfriend!"I told her.

"You know a lot of guys would to go with you, just pick one!"Tess told me. Woah I wouldn't choose a guy just for prom, for just a night! I'm not like that.

"I think it will be fun to just go with friends have a good time!"I told her and she smiled nodding. Seriously prom is the last day of our school and we won't see each other again. Oh no I hate this!!!

There's no way I'm telling Harry goodbye.

Have to enjoy everyday like it's the last one.

"So what about you Tess?"I asked her to change the subject, before she could answer, a tall blonde messy hair guy came to us,Nick he smirked at me.

"Hey Estee...I know I was a jerk to you before and im sorry...so will you go to the prom with me?"I couldn't believe my ears, Nick asked me to the prom, that too right in front of Tess.

Does he even have a heart?

"You should asking this question to Tess!"I told him. Tess looked at me with a what-the-hell look, I gave her a look like I'll handle it.

"Tess...I'd rather ask the sluts!"Nick said meanly.

Ouch! That hurts.

"How could be you do this to her? Hiw could be you so mean to your bestfriend? She was your bestfriend...she still likes you very much and you don't how much it hurts when you're rejecting her!"I told him raising my tone and now everyone looked at us.

"Estee you don't have to---"Tess said in a tone that she'll break down any moment.

"She's your bestfriend Nick, you can't let that go, she always loved you...BFF way...once a bestfriend always a bestfriend"I said and Nick was speechless now looking sad. Way to go Estee! He came closer to Tess who was crying now, he kept his hand on cheek so she looked at him.

"Is it true Tessie?"Nick asked Tess sweetly. Tessie?? That's how he used to call her. Well at least he remembers.

"I always liked you Nick, it hurts so much that you hate me...I want the old Nick back!"Tess crying but he instantly wiped her tears away. I was the one getting emotional now.

"Well...guess I'm back then and...Tessie would you mind two bestfriends going to the prom have the time of our lives together?"Nick asked Tess out. Tess and I had our eyes wide open.

"Yes Nick I'd love to!"Tess said smiling finally hugging her bestfriend. Everyone screaming and clapped for them.

This will never happen for Harry and me.

We'll never fight.

We'll always be together.

"Esteebear?You coming?"Harry came to me, I hugged him so happily like he's my teddybear.

"Yayyyy Harry!!!"I said and he giggled we both went to our next class.

"Estee?"Tess called me so Harry and I turned around.

"Thank you for everything"Tess said and she and Nick were talking like true bffs, like Harry and me.

"That was so sweet of you Estee!"Harry told me as we went to biology class.

"You won't hurt me right?"I asked him and his eyes went big.

"I'll never hurt you and I won't let anybody hurt you."Harry said and that time our biology teacher came so we listened to her explaining about the heart.

EVENING 6:30 AFTER SCHOOL

Harry and I love to roam in the city. Just walking and talking about the most random stuffs of the world. Harry bought ice creams for us and we sat eating at a public parc.

"You have ice cream on your nose!"Harry told me and wiped my nose with his thumb. Well for me it was not planned to have ice cream on my nose but for him yes. I pointed my cone to his cheek till there's cream. Harry raised his eyebrow and he dead glare playfully.

"You shouldn't have done that!"Harry said with an 'evil'look, oh oh run Estee run!!!! We started an ice cream battle around the parc, when our cones were over we bought more. Harry's face had more cream than mine. I took a tissue and wiped his face clean.

"Can you believe this is our last monty of school?"Harry asked me.

"I know right...this is too fast! I wish time could just stop!"I said, Harry took my hand in his and I leaned my head to his shoulder and we looked at the sky.

"A year from now, we'll be in college, each of us far away!"Harry said sadly.

"You won't forget me right?"I asked him.

"Never in a million years, you'll always my Esteebear wherever I go!"Harry said making me smile.

"You'll always my Hazzabear the best bestfriend ever!"I told him.

Later, Harry dropped me to my appartment, before I opened the main door, Harry came running to me lie something important.

"Estee...I need to ask you something"Harry started.

"Anything Harry!"I told him, his face was nervous. Woah never seen him like that.

"Wouldyouliketogotothepromwithme?"He said so fast I didn't undertand him.

"Sorry I didn't catch that"I told him and he took a deep breath and relaxed,

"Would you mind going to the prom with your bestfriend...your Hazzabear?"He asked me straight in the eye and I had the best smile on my face. Harry asked me to the prom, what's better than going to the prom with our bestfriend, can't beat that.

"Yes, I'd love too Hazzabear! Good night!"I said and to my appartment got in my room, changed into my pink pyjamas and slept with a big smile on my face.

(Harry)

She said yes. She said yes. She said yes. I can't go with any girl as my date because I don't have a girlfriend and I dont need one either. Prom supposed to be the last day of school so wanted to be the best day ever with my bestfriend. Every wonderful moments with her.

I finally reached home still smiling like crazy. Mom noticed.

"Woah someone's happy !"Mom said and I laughed, hugging her.

"Estee and I are going to the prom together!!!!"I told her and she was smiling a lot.

"Wow that's awesome, I'm so happy for you. You're growimg up so fast baby!"Mom said playing with my cheeks.

"I'm very tired, good night!"I kissed mom s cheek and went to my room and slept nicely with a smile.

From: Esteebear❤❤

Goodnight Hazzabear love you :)

From: Me

Goodnight Esteebear, love you more:)

Today was awesome, this month I'm making the most with Estee, spend every second with her.

I know we'll always be together no matter what but feels like every moment's precious.