Chapter 3: I Could Get Used To This

Start from the beginning

Mom delayed my surprise just so I could hear my brothers but then I was hit with a sudden shock of her taking mine off. I got scared and didn't want to see when she took it off so I closed my eyes. "Go on have a look" she said nudging me in the arm. I slowly opened my eyes and the sight couldn't have been better!! I loved it!! I gaped at it for a few seconds and then screamed, "This...is...oh...my...FRIGIN GOD!!!!!"

It had 2 black walls opposite each other and the other 2 were purple. My roof was sparkling silver that had black stars painted on it. I looked over at my bed and it was HUGE! It was placed just in front of me next to the wall. I looked down the other end of the room and there was a huge walk-in closet that already had heaps of clothes in it. In the corner of the room there was a large desk with a new computer on it. Wait hold on.. I looked around one more time then sighed. Mum looked at me confused, "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" "No I love it but where are my guitars going to go and my TV?" I looked around not seeing any real room for them. "Well.." she walked to one of the walls, "There is a TV here" she leaned on a cabinet.

Woah.. when did that get there? I must've not seen it before.

The TV was a huge widescreen Plasma that had a DVD/Video built into it. "And as for your guitars.." she grinned widely and covered my eyes.. again with the covering of the eyes.. "Turn around" I did as she said and when she uncovered my eyes with her hands, there was a living room

"WHAT THE!" I screamed. I HAD MY OWN LIVING ROOM!! :D

I looked to my left and saw that there was a mini dining room and kitchen attached to the living room. There was a hallway going past the kitchen. I looked at mum and she nodded for me to go down the hall. Running like a little puppy excited for a new toy, I bolted down the hall and opened the first door on the left. It was a bathroom, a quite big bathroom to be exact. I left there and went down the hall a bit more and there was another room on the right. I opened the door and there was a spare bedroom fully set up. I shut that door and continued down the what seemed like an everlasting hall to the last room at the end of the hall. There was a door not to the left or right but at the end of the hallway. It looked a bit odd as there was a huge red light above the door and it had a window in it but apparently I couldn't peek in because there was a bloody cloth over it. I could tell mum was behind me as I reached out and placed my hand on the door knob. "Save the best till last." she said grinning and I turned the knob and opened the door.

OH MY GOD SHE HAS A WHOLE FLOOR TO HERSELF HOW AWESOME!

what the hell? I WANT A FRIGIN MANSION AND WHAT IS THIS A BLOODY CARAVAN PARK?

(ME: uhhh... rightio her parents are rich not king and queen of England and its not you whose the main character emily is..OWNED!!)

I screamed at the sight I was witnessing. My very own music room complete with two guitar stands, a new bass guitar, a new drum set, a computer set up with a studio (like Danny's), 5 sets of studio microphones, a lounge set and a TV that had a PlayStation and X-Box 360 hooked up to it. "MUM THIS SO AWESOMELY CRAZY!!!" I screamed as I hugged her.