Chapter 3: I Could Get Used To This

WOOO!!!!! NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! :D...

Sorry for the wait yawl. School's been a pain in the ass. It's all my fault though so please feel free to take your anger out on me.. But on the bright side I got asked out 2 weeks before Valentines day. He's a sweet.. :D anyway... You guys deserve I good chappie (well hopefully good chappie.) Also I will be continuing with A McFly story shortly.. sorry for the wait on that one too..

LOVE, VOTE, COMMENT, ADD TO LIBRARY!!!

p.s. THIS SONG IS AMAZING... ----------------------------------------->

ALSO IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOOD AT MATH.. I COULD USE YOUR HELP!!!!

*************************************************************************************

RECAPO: Annyka had sent Emily an email to you on the plane telling Emily that her and Lee were a couple. Her parents had dropped her brother's and her off at the hotel where they were told to check in and not cause any mischief. The McFly boys were watching the movers putting LARGE boxes into the house.

*************************************************************************************

EMILY'S POV:

It's been two days already and my brothers had been caught 4 times playing soccer in the hallways and we were putting our luggage into yet another limo.

"Now I know you guys aren't going to like this very much but we are putting blind folds on you so you can't sneak a peak at the new house." Dad said approaching me with a blind fold and mum at the boys.

"But dad how are we going to know where we are going?" I questioned as he put the blind fold on me.

"That doesn't matter at the moment. Your mother and I want to surprise you." I sighed in defeat and nodded getting into the car along with Jamie and Llane. The limo pulled away and I swore I could feel the hotel management scolding them. After about 15 minutes of driving the limo we were in stopped. "We are here" Dad announced. I sighed as I heard him opening the door for us. "You guys are going to love it." I heard mum say. I hate not being able to see. I wonder if this is how blind people see? hhhhmmm... Is the blind fold really necessary??

"Uh mum can you tell dad that this isn't necessary?" I whined "Oh but it is hunny" she answered "Come on I'm taking you to your room, your brothers are going with your father." she said looping her arm through my arm guiding me in the direction of the house. She took me up one flight of stairs that led to the second floor but she didn't stop. I could hear my brothers whining and being led somewhere on that floor. "Wait till I take Emily up and we will show them at the same time." Mum called to dad as she once again guided me up another flight of stairs.

Finally we reached the top and she shuffled me about 3 meters and then called to her husband "Okay take them off". After that all I heard was "Oh My Gods" and "Bloody Awesome". I smiled at their shock and actions. They must love what they got.. i hope i like mine.

Dancing On The Kitchen Tiles: The McFly Effectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें