Chapter 6: A Breakfast fit for..6 boys?

Dancing On The Kitchen Tiles The McFly Effect Part 6: A Breakfast fit for..6 boys?

Hey Guys :)

Listen I want to apologize to all my fans and readers of this story. I have neglected to update in a VERY long time. I've been going through a lot lately and just haven't had time and haven't thought about it. For those of you reading thank you for staying and reading these. I'm sorry and I love you all.

So to make it up to you guys since I'm on SPRING BREAK! WAHOO!!!

I'm gonna write TWO CHAPTERS! and dedicating them to two fans who have messaged me and hopefully more stories! Here is my first new chappie and now I will get started on the next one!

*RECAP*

Emily went over to the McFly boy's house to borrow some milk (ironic isn't it? ;)) because mum forgot to buy some. She went over to their house and not only got milk but she woke the boys up and invited them for breakfast at her place.

ONTO THE STORY

Emily's POV:

I led the four boys I had proudly woken up through the front door and into the kitchen. "Mum I have some milk and company!" I shouted down the hall.

Mum came walking out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. "Oh Good Morning boys. What are you lot doing here?" she asked grabbing the milk and herself some coffee.

"They are being punished for sleeping in too long" I answered before they could answer.

"Oh? and how are they going to be punished?" Mum asked me.

"They will be forced to eat a breakfast that I shall prepare for them" I said walking over to the fridge and grabbing some ingredients.

"Oh the horror!" Mum said putting her hand to her chest acting dramatic and sarcastic at the same time.

I turned just in time to see through the corner of my eye the boys exchanging a look of pure worry. "Hup to boys! Up the stairs we go!" I said walking up the stairs with my arms full of food. "Make sure you be real quiet on floor 2 because that's where the sleeping beauty's are" I whispered as they followed me up. "My room is on the third floor." I grinned waling up the second flight of stairs. I walked into the living area and towards the kitchen but the boys stopped in the entrance gob smacked. "Well come in, take a seat" I grinned.

"Is this all yours? This whole floor?" Danny asked walking in and looking around.

"This whole floor?" I grinned brightly. "Give me 15 minutes and I will have breakfast ready for you guys. Watch a bit of TV or something while you wait," making a motion with my had towards the living room. They were still in awe but sat down and watched some random music channel as I started to work on breakfast.

Hmm where's Naps?

I thought to myself while putting the bacon in the frying pan. "Naps come out here and meet our neighbors" I yelled. The lads turned around and looked at me oddly but then saw a black and white Husky trotting down the hall towards them. "Guys this is Napoleon or Naps for short." I smiled returning to the sausages. "He is my pet but he is one of many animals we have living in our house."

"What else do you guys have?" Tom questioned raising his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well we have a German Shepard named, Rice, and a Siamese Cat named Leearn" I flipped a pancake, "and then Jamie has 2 green Tree Snakes named, Milli and Darwin; and Llany has a Blue Tongue Lizard named Hugo."

"I think I'm in love" I heard Dougie say.

I turned looking at him puzzled which Tom noticed, "Dougie has 2 lizards of his own named Zukie and Jerry. He loves them." Laughing a little at the explanation.