Nerd of my Dreams Chapter 17!

Vote and Comment my lovelies!!!

And I'm sure you'll love this one! Gregg's really sweet and understanding with Jay Jay :)

Jenna

Gregg's first week went by smoothly. We went in and conquered, he's starting to get a rep as one of those kids that doesn't give a shit about school and only comes to make a laugh out of it. Even I must say that I find it pretty entertaining. Apart from the detentions he gets and scenes he causes, he's still amazing when it comes to the material and tests. He was actually supposed to help me study for me Algebra II test after my game tonight.

Today was one of our toughest games of the season. We were playing our biggest rival who just happens to be ranked second in the State compared to my team's fifth place rank.

At school earlier today, there were banners taped on the walls of the main hallways and streamers decorating one of the ceilings outside of the main gym.

I was completely nervous and eager to play. All I wanted to do was make my team proud, my school proud, my family proud, and to make Gregg proud of me. There was a lot to lose tonight because if we did lose, the other team is going to keep talking major shit until the end of life its-self. Not to mention I'll feel like a major disappointment to everyone around me.

I think Gregg could feel my stress because he took my hand in his and gave it a tight squeeze. We were almost at the school. As a player on the team, I had to arrive an hour early for warm up and to get ready.

"You're going to go out there and light up the score board. Trust me; you're talented and have the heart."

I pulled my hand away from his and ran it through my hair. Stressed, I tugged a little at the roots of my hair.

"Jay, stop it baby. You're going to do great."

When Gregg pulled up into a parking spot and killed the engine, I practically jumped out of the car. I reached into the backseat to grab my back, but after that I was gone. I walked in long strides needing to distance myself.

"Jenna! Wait up!" I broke into a brisk run. All I had to do was get into the Girl's locker room and I'll be safe from an unwanted pep talk.

Oh I was close, so close. Too bad Gray caught up and actually picked me up off the ground.

"Jay, listen to me," I turned my head away from him but he turned it back to face him. "You'll do great."

"Let me go."

"Not until you calm down."

I glared at him, "I'm calm. Can't you tell?"

He bit his lip at me and stared at me. I looked at him incredulously, he looked like he was going over something in his head. Gregg's eyes looked distant: he was her but he wasn't.

"Gr-" He shook his head at me before kissing me. "What are you doing?" I pushed him away but he kissed me again.

"You're gonna kill it, and if you don't, I'll still be here for you."

"Gray, I don't want to disappoint anyone."

"Shh, don't talk like that. As long as you do your best, we'll be proud of you. Got it?"

I nodded and looked down. "I should go now."

"Babe, wait up," he caught me around the waist and gave me the sweetest kiss ever. It made my eyes tear up. With a tight hug, he let me go.

In the locker room my teammates were talking it up.

"How was that kiss Jay Jay?" one of the girls wiggled her eyebrows at me.