Chapter 51: PART THREE

Title: Liam

Song: Tomorrow Never Dies

(Layla's pov)

"I'm really glad you decided to make the trip" Liam said as he stirred his fork along his plate, slashing eggs and bacon around.

"Well, it's a little something to make the girls happy"

"Oh! And before I forget!" I grabbed my bag from beside me and pulled out a picture from the side pocket and a pen.

"My best friend and I used to be obsessed together. Due to some complications, she wasn't able to make it. I know that she would really enjoy your autographs..."

"Jasmine?" I was startled by the question. "What?" Harry asked. "I started asking questions immediately when Luke never showed....I got the whole run of things"

"Run of what" Louis asked very confused.

"Luke had a girlfriend" He smirked. "But some miscommunications happened and she broke it off"

"Oh"

"Well, since I love them both" I added, "I thought id bring her back something, especially for Christmas"

"Well then" Liam grabbed the photo, stared at it for a moment, and then wrote down his signature. Then he sent it down the line, "lovely picture"

I laughed, it was a framed photo of Josie, Jasmine, and I on Thanksgiving, that is, before all the drama began....

"I hear your going to Ireland after this" Liam added. "To see Niall"

"Yep" Ashton said for me.

Calum and Josie were relatively quiet, they had been since they slipped in an hour ago.

"I'm gonna be honest" Josie finally said. "It feels really weird to not have everyone here. Like Jasmine......"

"Luke and Michael too" Calum said.

"It is kind of weird isn't it?" I laughed.

"I'm just used to it being all of us together" Ashton shrugged, "but it's not so bad sometimes"

"Yeah"

I nodded to what he'd said, taking it in for a minute. Silence fell over us. "I think it's about time we left" Calum cut in. "We have to be aboard the plane by 4:00, and I know that the girls are dying to walk around for a couple of hours and shop"

"I promised Lay" Ashton added, "but we'all stay in contact"

We all seemed to stand at once, everyone pouring money on the table.

"I got tip"

"My treat"

"No id like to pay"

"Come on I told you I'd take tip next time!"

Josie and I looked at each, and immediately we slipped away from everyone, beginning to walk away. We knew better than to even try to chip in, so they'd settle it their own way eventually.

Maybe an hour or so.....

We walked outside toward the cars.

"This has been fun"

"Yeah, it really has been"

"Why is it so quiet this morning?" She question.

"Tired...exhausted....nothing more to say"

I frowned.

Suddenly I saw them all finally walking out the doors of the restaurant. They were talking with one another, pacing themselves as they got closer.