Chapter 8

Honest to god, that was the slowest day of my life. But it all kind of led up to a beautiful moment. I swore, everything that happened in the last couple of days sort of lined up perfectly in order to create the ideal scenario.

We checked in at the hotel, and then checked out the two rooms that were given to the four of us. "How'd you ever pay for all of this?" Kelsey asked as she walked in, amazed at the expensive demeanor.

"We all kind of pitched in" I answered, closing the hotel room door behind me as I laid my bags on one of the beds, claiming it. It was just Kelsey and I in this room. "So, I'm gonna go get ready, we are leaving for dinner in a an hour, so I suggest you get ready too" I explained while searching for all my things. I'd kind of forgotten that I was going to be constantly needing nice clothing while I was hear, and packed some pretty laid back shit. So I was stuck with my skinny jeans and Ashtons sweat shirt.

It was weird how cold it was tonight in Cali, maybe it was some kind of odd sign, or maybe it wasn't. I didn't really check to see what kind of weather usually went on in that area.

I went into the bathroom and got dressed. Pulling out all my things, I began, the longer than usual, process of getting ready. As I did this I thought about the kind of luxury this hotel had. It was gorgeous with chandeliers in the the waiting room, and custom made curtains. Even the shower curtain looked expensive, and that intentionally scared me. I mean, us girls should come with a big warning sign.

When I got out of the bathroom and half an hour later Kelsey was wearing some black skinny jeans and a PINK jacket on.

Josie, Jasmine

Me: meet us at our room?

Josie: coming, I'm ready to meet these freaks.

Jasmine: Cool it weirdo

Me: I feel like you two switched bodies.

Jasmine: Shut up

I heard those two laughing at each other as they left their hotel next door. I opened the door and sent a text as quick as can be to Ash.

Me: Meet us in the elevators?

Ash: which one? there's two

Me: Ugh....I think right

" So have we decided on where we are gonna go for dinner yet?" Kelsey gripped her phone tightly as she shifted her feet. I was waiting for the right elevator, but obviously the elevator had other ideas and the left came to our floor first. I tried to stop them, but what kind of excuse could I come up with?"

Me: No! The left! the left!

Ash: Shit! I guess we will change over on the fourth floor. click four quickly!"

Me:stupid damn directions

Ash: I'm playing out what you're doing right now in my head and I can't stop laughing.

Me: well, guess you're gonna have to wait the other extra ten seconds it takes to get from the first to the second elevator.

Ash: This is all your fault and your bad direction lol, oh and we are getting off now

My sisters phone goes off and she looks down at a message. Now, me being me, I snuck a peak.

Jake: You told me the fucking weekend! You liar, TUESDAY is a LOT longer!

Kelsey: It's two days you prick, leave me alone.

Fuck, my sister has my attitude! Why the fuck was this Jake dude annoying her still. He needed to back the fuck off before-