| Cнapтer 11 |

[ALAN'S POV]

I lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, frustrated as fuck. Why am I letting that son of a bitch control me? Huh? Like why? Ugh! I just want to leave this place and forget this happen. I don't want to remember him. I don't want to remember his fucking smirk, his eyes, his face, his red delicious lips. . .

Ugh! Shit! See what I mean!? I have to forget him. . .I have to. . .

"What you thinking about huh?" I jump and fall on my ass. God this fucking idiot! Can't he knock!?

"Nothing that matters okay?" I say, glaring at him.

"Okay. I was just asking." he said, smirking. I try to look away, but I catch myself roaming my eyes all over him.

"Checking me out?" he asked.

"Huh? No." I lie, looking away, blushing.

"Sure you were not." he said, chuckling.

"Can you just shut up and leave?" I ask, still looking away.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked.

"You. . .idiot." I say, still looking away.

"Then look at me when you are talking." he said, as I feel his hand on my chin, making me look at him.

"Do you really want me to leave?" I look at his sapphire eyes making it hard to look away.

"Ummmmm. . .uh. . .no. . ."

"That is what I thought." I pant a little as I feel his cold breath on my ear.

"You what to know what I want to do now?" he whispers as I shiver.