| Cнapтer 4 |

Here is another chapter. I hope you guys are lιking this story. Enjoy (∩_∩)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[PREVIOUSLY]

I walk to the left and walk as fast as I can. That loser will never know. I saw shadows everywhere and I heard sounds. Fucking shit this place is giving me the creeps! I run faster and found a door. I open it and run out. Yes I'm free! Wait. . .I don't remember having trees all over the place? Fuck now what should I do? As I was about to turn around I bump into someone.

"Going somewhere?"
_______________________________

[PRESENT]

I stare at his chest then slowly look up at his sapphire eyes. Oh fuck. . .I'm doomed.

"Yes actually I'm going somewhere. Away from you. As I told you earlier I am going where I am suppose to be." I say, glaring at him and 'pretending' to stick up for myself. Yes pretend I know. I will admit I am kinda scared of the way his looking at me.

"And as I told you earlier you can't leave without my permission." He pushes me roughly against his chest.

"And I will tell you again. Who the fuck do you think you-" before I even finish the sentence he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.

"Put me down now you motherfucker!"

I start kicking, punching his back with my fists. I hear him chuckle as he walks up stairs. Oh no! Not upstairs. Who knows what he has planned. He puts me down on a soft surface. Which was the bed.

"What the hell do you wa-" I get cut off again by his hand being placed on my mouth.

He smirks while I began sucking. I just realized something. Why the fuck I'm I raping his hand!? Ewwwwwwwww I totally have problems. Its like his controlling me or something. I 'accidentally' bite it. I grin when he pulls away. That's what you get fucker. A sudden smirk forms on his lips. Why the hell is he smirking about!? Ugh! This is making me fucking mad no I mean furious. He then leans forward and whispers in my ear.

"That actually felt good when you bit me what else can you bite. . . .Alan?"

Damn the way he whispered my name was so sexy. What else can I bite? Your dick off. Oh hell no I didn't mean like that. Ugh! I'm thinking dirty and disgusting stuff right now. What the fuck am I thinking!? He chuckles and stands up.

"I was actually gonna punish you, but I will let pass just for now. Since you have school tomorrow I am gonna drop you off." he said.

"What? I don't need you to drop me off I'm not a ki-" I say, but got cuff off once more.

"What I say is done. Now come with me you got to eat something."

"I'm not hungry."

"Did I ask you if you are hungry? I said you got to eat something."

"But I said-" He glares at me.

"Okay I'm eating."

He takes a hold of my hand and drags me to the dinning room. He pulls a chair and motions me to sit down. I stand there, but anyway I take a sit across from him. Suddenly, the room is filled with silence. Ugh! I just don't want to be here. Suddenly, the same girl came with plates in her hand.

"Here you go enjoy." she said and left. Leaving the whole god damn room silent. I stare down at my plate and cough randomly.

"So. . . .what am I doing here?" I ask, playing with my food. He looks up at me with those scary eyes of his.

"I will tell you in my office later." he said and continued to eat.

Ooooooooooookay not the answer I was looking for. Ugh! Can he hurry up! He eats like a fucking turtle! I am not a patient person. I tap my foot. He finally finishes and gets up.

"Come with me." he said. I follow him. As he opens the door with a key. I sit at a chair in

front of his desk.

"Why am I here?" I ask again.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Well. . .to start off. . .one of my personal workers has suggested me to choose a file or some sort of person that will satisfy my desires. So he showed me a lot of photos of young boys or man and he told me about their past. As I was not interested and thought that I wasn't gonna find the person that will be right for me. Your photo popped up and that is what catch my eye. I wanted to know more about you and that is why you are here." he said, with a serious face.

The fuck did he just say? That was some long damn speech right there. The only thing I heard was blah, blah, blah, satisfy my desires, blah, blah, blah, your photo, blah, blah, blah, past, blah, blah, blah, catch my eye, blah, blah, blah, want to know more of you. I tilt my head to the side.

"Didn't get it? Want me to explain it to you again in French so you can understand it?" he asked, chuckling.

"No you idiot. I understood it." I lie.

"Yeah by the expression you have on your face."

I suddenly blushed. I know I'm dumb as shit, but I was trying to act smart for once. Fuck! Now his making blush. Idiot!

"Now go to bed. You have school tomorrow." he said.

Ugh! Fucking school. I stand up and walk all the way to the room, opening the door. I take a quick shower. When I'm done I place a towel around my waist and walk out. Hmmmmm. . .now where does he keeps his clothes? Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"The maid."

"Oh come in." She walks in with clothes in her hands.

"Here he wants you to put this own." she said, handing it.

"Okay. . . .uh. . . thanks. . . ."

"You can call me Crystal."

"Thanks Crystal." I say.

"Your welcome." she said, smiling and left the room.

Hmmmmmmmm. . .something tells me that she is really specious. I stare at the plain white t-shirt and black boxers. I don't feel like wearing this crap. What if it has some sort of disease? What if- Ugh! I'm acting like a freaking girl right now! Thanks to my sisters that always told me what look good on me. Yeah they are really picky. Oh fuck it! I'm not gonna spent my whole entire life here right? I put the shirt and boxers on and jump on the bed, falling asleep immediately.

"Your never leaving this place never. . . . . ." someone said, before I drift off to sleep.
_____________________________

VOTE OR COMMENT (∩_∩)