| Cнapтer 5 |

I feel someone's cold breath on my neck. That it makes me shiver. I extend my neck to give them more access. I moan when I feel its soft lips against mine.

"Mmmmmmm. . . ."

"Wake up, sleepy head." someone said.

I slowly open my eyes and- OH SHIT! IT'S STERLING! I stumble back and fall to the ground.

"Woah there. Didn't mean to scare you." he chuckles. Son of a bitch. . . .

"You fucker! Don't ever kiss me like that you hear! Don't even touch me and don't talk to me EVER!!!!!" I yell, getting up from the floor.

"Or what? You like it. Don't lie." he said, smirking.

"No I don't! Just shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" I yell.

"You forgot? You have to go to school." he said.

"I don't want to go!" I yell.

"Gosh your such a whiny baby. Now take a shower!" he yelled.

"Ugh! Leave!" I yell, jumping on the bed and putting the pillow on my face.

"Don't make me pull you out of the bed!" he yelled.

"You wouldn't dare." I say. He pulls me hard as I grab the headboard.

"Sterling! Don't!" I yell and squeal as I fall hard on my ass.

"That was hot the way you screamed my name." he said biting his lip.

Ugh! His such a ugh! I'm tired of him. You know what? Its better if I go to school. I can't stand begin here and especially with him. I glare at him and I walk towards the bathroom, locking the door. I take my time taking a shower. I know, I know. I just like taking my time.

"Hurry up!" he yells, threw the door. I jump and hurry up. As I finish, I dry myself and change to the clothes that was on the closest. Once I unlock the door, he grabs my arm and drags me to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(To The Way To School)

It was really quiet the way to school. As Sterling parked his car he looked at me with a serious face.

"I will pick you up and I will be waiting right here. If you don't appear I will hunt you down or better yet punish you. Got that?" he said.

"Uh. . .yeah. . .I got it." I squeak. Fuck! Did I just do that?

"Good." he said, patting my head.

I got out of the car and took a deep breath. Fuck that gave me the goosebumps. I run and bump into someone.

"Oh I am so sorr-" I say, but stopped when it was Brian.

"Al, what happen to you? Where did you go?" he asked.

"I was home. . .yeah. . .home." I say.

"Home? Since when do you stay that long in your house?" he asked.

"Well. . .never, but. . . ."

"But what?"

"I. . .nevermind. . .lets go to class. . ." I say.

"Now I'm worried about you. Lets go to the bathroom." he said. I follow him. He closes the door and locks it.

"Now tell me."

"I said nevermind."

"Tell me."

"No."

"NOW!" he yelled, pushing me against the wall.

"The fuck do you care!?" I yell.

"Why do I care? Because I want to keep you safe! You still can't fucking figure out what is bad and what is good! I have to tell you! And you know why also I care? Cause I lov-" he almost said, but got cut off by the bell.

"Sorry I ruined your shirt. Now I better go." he said and left.

I stood shocked at his words. Was he about to say the "L" word? No right. I think I heard wrong. I step out the bathroom and go to my first class.

____________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BRIAN WAS GONNA SAY WHAT!?

VOTE OR COMMENT :)