| Cнapтer 3 |

So here is another chapter for you guys (∩_∩)
_______________________________

I wake up with the worst headache. What the. . . where am I? I look around. I'm in a room. A very dark room. The only thing I can see is the moon, shining threw the window. Is it night already? Gosh I have a lot of questions. Suddenly the door opens.

"Hello. My name is Sterling. Remember me?" someone asked.

Wait. . .I remember that voice. Is the guy who dragged me to a limo. No this can't be! I suppose to be studying no I mean at the party! Why am I here? He began to walk forward and sat next to me, at the edge of the bed.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I ask.

"You suppose to be here. Didn't anyone told you. . . .Alan?" he asked, a grin slowly forming on his lips.

"How the fuck do you know my name?" I ask, glaring at him. My answer. . . .a smirk. If he does that again the next thing he knows my fist will be connected to his jaw.

"I little bird told me." he chuckles.

"You fucker. I'm done with your crap. Peace out sucker." I stand up and start walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked, grabbing my arm.

"Going where I was suppose to be."

"You can't leave understand that?"

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" He throws me to the bed and hovers on top of me, pining me hard. It really hurts, but I'm not gonna admit it. I have to be strong.

"You are mine you got that! I can use you as much as I want! You can't leave without my permission!" he yelled. I never felt so scared in my life. I shouldn't be scared. I can beat whoever's ass I want, but why can't I beat him? Why did this had to happen to me? What did I do wrong?

"Get off!" I yell, kicking and struggling to get out of his grip. He begins to kiss my neck. Ewwwww! What the fuck!?

"You fucking faggot! Get off me before I-" I yell, but got cut off by his kiss.

I began to slowly stop kicking and loss control. He realized and lets go of my wrists and grabbed my waist. I run my fingers threw his hair. Fuck he tastes so good. We began to move our lips in sync. Why the fuck do I feel like wanting more?

"Sir, the-"

He pulls away and growls.

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock!?" he yelled at the person who was standing at the door. Thank you whoever you are for saving me before I regret it for the rest of my life.

"I- am so so-rry sir I will reme-mber ne-xt ti-me." she said, shuddering.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I was just gonna say that dinner is ready sir." she said.

"I will be right out." he said, dismissing her and getting off me. He turns around and looks at me. "I want you to eat dinner with me and I want you at the table in 5. Understand?" he smirked and closed the door.

I sit up, panting. Ewwwwww! Why the fuck did I let him kiss me like that!? Ewwwwwwwwww! Just fucking ewwwwwwwwww! I am a homophobic okay. I wipe my lips roughly, with the back of my hand. I need to wash my mouth. Like right away! I run to the bathroom as fast as I can. I began to search the cabinets for a tooth paste or something to wash my mouth. Now where the fuck does he keep does stuff?

What the fuck? What the hell does he use to wash his teeth or what about if he doesn't? Oh fuck now I really want to throw up. The only thing I found was soap. Well. . . . .its worth it. I place it on my mouth and rub the soap on my teeth with my finger. When I'm done I rinse it with water.

That motherfucker is going to pay! Who the fuck does he think he is? I am not going to eat the same food as that bastard and if he thinks that I'm gonna listen to what he says he is wrong I tell you. Wrong. I am the king of breaking the rules. I suddenly, hear a knock on the door. Making me come back from my thoughts.

"Uh. . . .can I come in?" someone asked. It sounded like a girl.

"Yeah sure." I say, letting her in.

"He is waiting for you." she said.

"Tell him that I'm not going to go and eat with him."

"But if you don't he will-" I stop her.

"I don't care what he is going to do to me. He thinks his that tough huh? I'm not scared of him. Just tell him that okay."

"But-" I cut her off again.

"Just tell him."

"Okay, but his not going to be happy. . . ."

She leaves, closing the door behind her. Lets see what he does now. I sit at the bed, staring at the floor. What the hell am I doing here I should leave. Yeah I should escape. I look out the window. Woah that is to high. Nope. What else? Well. . . .there is only the door. I walk towards it, slowly opening it. I poke my head out first. Okay no sign of him anywhere. Cost is clear. I walk out. Which way should I take? Hmmmmmm. . . .I think this way.

I walk to the left and walk at fast as I can. That loser will never know. I saw shadows everywhere and I heard sounds. Fucking shit this place is giving the creeps! I run faster and found a door. I open it and run out. Yes I'm free! Wait. . .I don't remember having trees all over the place? Fuck now what should I do? As I was about to turn around I bump into someone.

"Going somewhere?"

________________________

VOTE OR COMMENT