| Cнapтer 7 |

"Brian I don't fucking want to talk about it okay!? I'm sick and tired of-" he grabs my waist, pins me on the wall and kisses me. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I don't give it to him instead I break the kiss and slap him hard across his face.

"Why the fuck did you just kissed me!" I yell, wiping my lips with the back of my hand. I stare at him in shock, but the bell rings and I run out. Now who else is in line to kiss me huh? Anyone? Any volunteers? No one?

"Alan!" Brian yelled, probably running towards me. I run as fast as I can opening the door to exit, but I stopped when I see Sterling in his car waiting for me.

"Alan! Wait I can explain!" Brian yelled, getting closer and closer.

"God dammit!" I curse under my breath.

I run to the opposite direction. I saw Sterling getting out of his car and walking over to me, but then he began to jog and then run. Oh shit! I began to run more faster not stopping and not even daring to turn around. His gonna kill me! Fuck!

"Alan wait!" Brian yelled. What!? He is still after me? Oh great. Now both of them are after me.

"If you keep running and trying to get away from me you will regret it when I catch you!" Sterling yelled.

"Never!" I yell. I kept running not caring if I was hit by a car. I wish I was. I accidently bump into someone, falling on top of them.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry." I say, getting up and helping them up. It was two girl I have never seen before. Damn they are hot.

"Oh its okay. It happens to us often." one said, dusting off her jeans.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yeah. Your kinda cute. . ." the other one said walking closer to me.

"I am?" I ask.

"Yes you really are." they began to come closer and closer.

"Do you regret it now?" one of them whispered in my ear.

"What?" I ask.

"You thought I was stupid didn't you?" one asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I am so sorry that happen I didn't know how to stop myself." the other said.

"Now what the fuck is going on?"

They both laughed and began to change and when I realized who they were I was scared shitless. Fuck I'm doomed. . .

____________________

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER. WHO DO THINK THEY ARE?

OH THE FIRST ONE WHO COMMENTS WILL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED!

VOTE OR COMMENT :)