| Cнapтer 10 |

[ALAN'S POV]

As he began to lick the blood off my writs I saw his expression change to worry then hunger. His eyes turned really red. The fuck!? That is scary as shit! I started to panic and tried to pull them away, but he gripped them harder.

"Ugh! Sterling! Take it easy man! I'm better okay!? Just let me go!" I yell trying to get out of his grip, but I couldn't.

"No." he said, pushing me roughly against the bed, hovering on top of me. No! Not again!

"Get off me bitch!" I start kicking, shoving him away, but I am to fucking weak to try and push him.

He grabs both of my hands and pins them above my head. God damn it! He is making this difficult! What should I do!? Think, Alan! Hmmmmmmm. . .what if I seduce him? That sounds gross, but if it makes him let me go then I will do it! I am a good actor of course. Will it work? Let me just try.

"Sterling, have I told you look hot today? Man, does pants just fit you well." I say, biting my lip. Fall for it idiot fall for it!

"No. . .you haven't. . ." he said and looks at me confused. Ha!

"Well. . .you do. Those eyes of your's are just so beautiful. . . ." I nibble my nose with his and giggle like a girl.

"Your acting kinda strange, but I love it." he said and kissed me.

Ewwwwww! I giggle to give affect. Hahahahaha! My plan is working! I gasp when he pushes me closer and kisses me, gently. Ewwwwww!, ewwwwww!, and wait. . .this kiss actually wasn't that gross as the first one. It kinda send weird shivers down my spine. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss as our tongues fight for dominants. So gross that I am doing this, but felt good doing it.

"Woah there. . .take it easy." he said panting and chuckles, breaking the kiss. I whimper. God what is fucking wrong with me!?

"You think you can fool me? Anyway those compliments got to me good, but you act really badly you should work on them more." he said, chuckling and left.

I sit on the bed, breathless, mad at myself. Fuck it! I thought it was gonna work! And I feel like I'm slowly falling in love with him! Damn it!