Chapter 22: Life is going to be hell

August 7 2014

" Talk to him"

"Heather remember last we talked I cried for a week"

"Yea and you still haven't told me what happened but you guys"

"Yea because you were with Isaac"

"I know and I am still very sorry about that"

"Its whatever at least you and him are together right"

"Well about is being together"

"he still hasn't gotten the balls to ask you out"

"no"

"Damn you and him should come to my house tommorrow"

" I would I really would Nat and you know.I would its just that tomorrow is shawn's bithday and we were going over their sonce his parents and aaliysg are leaving and their is sipposed to be a banger party later"

"Oh yea his annual my parents are awesome for leaving party...."

"Yea I remeber last year like 6 bottles of his parents alcohol were missing and then didnt notice"

"Yea I remember we said that if they notoced we'll blame it out his grandma" i chuckled but sooned frowned missing when things were simpler.

"Yea you should come it'll be fun."

"I dont think he wants me their"

"Nata you guys have been friends since you guys were still in diapers. "

" Yea thats beforehand now its just hell"

"Okay well tomorrow is your best friend's 16th birthday okay and youre fucking coming Imma go but I will see you tomorrow 5pm sharp"

"Bye"

"Bye love you Nat"

"Love you H"

And she walked out the room. With me knowing how much my life is going to be hell when some starts.

🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨🌹✨

This just a filler chapter i hope this little chapter helped you with me not updating but im working.