HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN BOY!!

Shawn Peter Raul Mendes where do I start...

You were born today 18 years ago..that's weird to say. I found you on youtube back 2012 when you did you cover to Drop in the Ocean...I was only 9 back then but I was still a fangirl but only because you made me one.

Remember when you did that. It seems like a long time ago. Then all of a sudden twitter decide to make an app called Vine. I knew about the app because well I had a 14 year old sister at home.

Remember when you made that...you quickly blew up on vine 10k followers by the new day. CRAZY RIGHT... a few vine covers later you were invite to join MAGCON.

That's when a supporter gave Cam a song and you sang it...that's where the Cameron Dallas Song was born.

That song was stuck in my head for about 3 weeks straight. Then you made your very first song.

It went to the on the charts in 33 minutes that was faster than Justin Bieber!! You made an album called Handwritten. And you even got to me on Ellen because of how flipping CRAZY we are about you.

You got on the news because of how CRAZY we are about you..

How crazy is that....you won awards not to long after that..and SOLD OUT CONCERTS..well I guess what I'm trying to say We love you Shawn...Muffin Boy..you're probably the best thing that has ever happened to us. Well I know you're one of the best things that ever happen to me. He's probably never going to see this but he's amazing..and he's my favorite Canandian. HAPPY 18TH MUFFIN BOY!!😂

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

One more thing...SHAWN CAN VOTE IN AMERICA AND CANADA AND HE CAN DRINK WHERE I LIVE.