Chapter 3: Magcon

December 28, 2013
My parents allowed me to go with Shawn after a lot of convincing but here we are. :) Currently, Shawn and I are on the plane, he's unfortunately drooling on my stitch pillow pet.

"We are now at the Nashville Airport. I want to thank everyone for a soothe ride. Thank you for using Delta Airlines ! Have a wonderful rest of your day." The flight attendant briefly spoke in the microphone before letting everyone off one by one.

"Shawn wake up." I whispered nudging his arm softly.

"Huh?" Shawn asked just as soft, still half asleep.

"The plane landed, we're in Nashville baby." I told him standing out of the seat.

"Like Nashville Nashville ?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, Nashville Nashville." I chuckled then all of a sudden Shawn ran out of his seat.

"Shawn" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He asked stopping in his tracks.

"You better get Stitch. " I scolded him.

"Right sorry." He put his hands up in defense before quickly grabbing Stitch as I smiled.

Getting off the plane was quite easy , it's the finding your luggage that's a bit humbling. Shawn found me and I found an elderly woman's !

Shawn Mendes, a big white sign read in black letters.

"That's kinda cute" I pointed at the direction of the sign.

"I'll do it for you one day." He nodded walking towards the sign.

________

While arriving at the hotel, we saw few groups of girls wearing Magcon merchandise when one top specifically caught my eye.

"Why didn't you tell me you had more merch ? I would've bought it !!" I asked him.

"Because I don't?" He responded confused.

"Shawn .. " I pointed at a girl wearing a I heart muffin boy t-shirt in amazement.

"Nattie .. I didn't make that " He responded in excitement looking at me window.

"Wait huh?"

"I think She handmade it . Nattie , I'm cool enough to have hand made stuff from supporters ? " He asked with wide eyes.

"Holy shit. Look !" I pointed at a girl wearing the same cursive written Shawn Mendes crewneck as us.

"That's my handwriting!" he yelled smiling.

"Looks like I have some competition ! " I nodded in bliss.

"Never. " He reassured putting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." I responded putting my head on top of his.

"Are you okay with being my girlfriend here as well ?" He asked looking at me.

"Sure." I gave him a weak smile .

I was kind of looking forward to looking at cute boys for the weekend.

Once the car stopped, we got out and intertwined fingers earning "I ship you's" through the line.  Upon arrive, Shawn immediately went to the front desk receptionist.

"Hey man, I was wondering if you could tell me what room Magcon is staying at ? I'm supposed to be meeting up with them soon. " He asked the receptionist.

"I'm not allowed to say that information, I'm sorry sir. " The man with no emotion spoke coldly, not even looking up from his desktop.

"No it's alright! I'm apart of it" Shawn said tried reassuring the man.