Chapter 10: Everything is Different Now

*4 months later*

May 3,2016.

Well its been 4 months since that day and let me tell you it's been weird since January. Let me just fill you on what has happened between these months.

First thing is Shawn and I are still fake dating but it hasn't been the same we talk less, stopped kissing, and we stopped holding hands. He has gotten closer to Jacky, I mean its cool but I wish we could talk more. Second thing, Matt and I have gotten closer he really cool and funny. Plus he knows I like Shawn. Third thing, is every since I told Heather and Matt about me liking Shawn its gets harder fake dating him.

Well back to reality I was in my last class when the bell rang signaling school was over.

Shawn walk over to me and I instantly got happy.

"I think we think should break up" he said and my smile dropped

"What."

"Not like stop being friends but like no more fake dating" he paused then continued "the plan worked thanks for doing this" he said

"No problem" I fake smiled

"Hey guess what" he smiled cheekily

"What" I smiled I couldn't help but smile.

"Me and Jacky are dating" he smiled and signaled her to come over. And my smile dropped and I started to hold back tears.

"Cool I'm happy for you" I fake smiled and slammed my locker and walked away.

"Hey wait up" he said running up in front of me making me stop moving.

"What" I snapped

" chill..I was just going to ask if you wanted to walk home with us." he asked putting his arms up in defense.

"Umm sorry I don't wanna walk with you guys go be with your girlfriend" I said messing up his hair.

"Aye not the hair" he joked fixing his hair.

"Whatever loser see ya" I chuckled then I remember he has a girlfriend and my smile instantly dropped.

"Hey what's wrong" he asked touching my cheek with hand which made me become sadder.

"Nothing go be witj your girlfriend I'm fine" I lied.

"Are you sure" he frowned

"I'm sure Shawn go" I fake smiled as much as I wanted to stay I knew he shouldn't he just got a girlfriend. He just go be with her.

"Alright..hey Jacky wait up" he said running up to her and they connected hands. And a tear dropped that was us just 3 months ago.

When they walked out of school I immediately called Heather.

H- hello?

N- hey its Nataly

H- yea no shit

N- shut up...come to my house I have to tell you something

H- you can't tell me over the phone I just got home.

N- Please its important

H- fine

N- thanks

H- yea yea

-30 min later-

Right now I just told Heather what just happened. And she's pissed right now.

"What the fuck!! This is just like how he said that bitch was gonna be in your seat for a day. A day turn into 2 weeks which turned to 1 month which turned to 4 months" she yelled there's a good thing my mom is at the store with my sister right now.