Chapter 18: "BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU" he yelled and I just froze.

"What"

"I said--" he started and I cut him off

"No I know what you said"

"Then why would you say what"

"I don't know"

"You're complicated"

"I know"

"But to back to what I told you"

"Shawn you don't like me"

"How the hell do you know that"

"Because you have a girlfriend who loves the hell out of you"

"Okay" he said walking to me.

"Shawn stop...I don't wanna be that girl"

"What girl"

"The girl who steals the guy from a happy relationship"

"Your not that girl"

"Yea not yet"

"Nat you won't be that girl okay...I like you and there's nothing you could do about it"

"That may be true but I don't like you like that anymore..."

"What"

"I don't like you like that any more you will only be my best friend"

"What"

"Shawn you are like a brother to me okay...nothing else..okay now go to your girlfriend she probably misses you Shawn I gotta go" I said kissing him on the cheek walking away.

I can't believe I just did that. I lied about everything...about how I didn't like him, how I only wanted to be friends, and how I only see him as a brother. I fucking like him. And I know that but I don't want him to ruin his relationship with Jacky as much as I hate to say it there good together in my eyes. Even though she may low key be a bitch to me.

I got cut off my thoughts by Matt running up to me.

"Nattie what's wrong your crying" Matt said worried

"Nothing I just yawned really hard" I lied.

"I didn't see you yawn"

"Matt Im okay can you just drop it" I snapped.

"Fine"

"Thank you Matty"

"Matty?"

"We basically have the same nickname so I mines well give you the second one"

"Okay your right Nattie"

"I know Matty...well I'm going home" I chuckled walking away.

"Wait Im coming I lost Carter so....I'm done chasing him" he chuckled and I just shook my head.

"Yea for all I know he could be at Nash's house right now" I chuckled walking inside my house and Matt followed laughing.

SHAWN POV

I literally fucking just told her how I feel and she just shot me down. Did I just get friendzoned by my own best friend?? (A/N don't worry Shawn she friendzoned Matt too...your not alone :)😂)

I decided to call Heather she will know what to do. So I walked in my house straight to my room to call her.

(A/N is the other best fried people seem to be forgetting😂)