Chapter 6: The Party

(A\N I just going to be going to get straight to her getting ready for the party)

After I got out of the shower, I blasted some music in my room and started to get dress. I put on brown tribal leggings, a burgundy sweater, and brown combat boots. Jewelry wise, I wore a owl necklace with matching earrings, leaving my hair in its natural wavy state.

"Does that hurt ?" Shawn said questioned as I curled my eyelash .

"No" I chuckled .

"Are you sure ? " He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion .

"Positive . New outfit ? " I smiled changing the subject.

"Only the best from me " He shrugged smiling walking downstairs. His outfit consisted of a burgundy vans hoodie, tan colored jeans, and burgundy vans.

THE PARTY

When I walked in it smelled alcohol and sweat, one of the worst combinations. But it's time to let loose. I went into the kitchen to see a bunch of red cups filled with different types of vodka on the table .

Surprised, I grabbed one and took a sip, burning my throat. Not the worst feeling in the world . I thought to myself while taking another sip.

Then Issac came over to me GREAT..

"Didn't know you drink Nata " He smiled at me almost as if he was impressed .

"A lot of things you don't know " I smiled before walking away to find Shawn.

Scanning the room , I found him talking to Serena. I really don't like that girl.

"Hey" I smiled at them

"Hey" Shawn said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Nat...we were just talking about you" she tried reassuring me but Shawn didn't notice it.

"Yea ? Why . " I remarked as Shawn put his arm around me.

"How you guys seem to be the absolute cutest couple ever , but you never kiss, isn't that strange ?" She chuckled.

"Yeah , not much of PDA kinda girl , what can I say." I tried assuring .

"Yeah.. the holding hands and cheek kissing isn't PDA right ?" She nodded

"What ? Wanna see me kiss my boyfriend ?" I shrugged.

"What?" Serena gagged as Shawn choked on his drink a little.

"You heard me . You seem to have a weird obsession about it anyways" I shrugged.

"Nattie , you don't have to prove anything to her, we know what it is" He smiled nodding his head as if he was signaling to me that it would be my first .

I know .

Without warning, I cupped Shawn's face & kissed him.

"Kinda weird you only did it to prove it to me but, I mean whatever" She chuckled to herself in defeat before ultimately walking away.

"Bitch" I mumbled grabbing Shawn as he smiled cheekily.

"Come on Loser" he smiled putting his arm around me.

"Wait ! I have to pee, I'll right be back!! " I reassured him, taking his arm off of me and he just nodded.

After using the washroom, I saw Heather and Isaac together thrusting against each other on the dangle floor . It was only a matter of time , I smiled to myself.

" Where's your boy toy ?" Serena and her friend asked walking up to me .

"Shawn?"

"No Isaac.." She blankly stared.