THIS IS WAR Part 2

A/N: Helloooooooooo everyone! Thanks for checking this chapter (and this fucking book in general) out. Really appreciated and I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy....?

    It was time for your crew to head out. The sun barely existent at this hour.

"Captain..." spoke up Haruta. You held up your hand, silencing him and the rest of your crew.

"I know. Are you all ready?"

"Yes captain!" they said in sync.

"Good....THEN LET'S HEAD OUT!" they followed behind you, crossing over to the other side of the deck where your enemies were.

They were all there, waiting.

'They figured out our plan...' you glanced behind yourself, seeing your men ready to fight, snowballs in hand.

"Men...we seem to have been figured out...let's change it up a bit." they nodded. You looked up high and saw none other than the leader of this whole thing, Thatch. You too a deep breath in and looked up at him with a glare.

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"COUNTER ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

That was it. War had blown up. Snowballs were taking out men left and right, many lay cold and non moving on the deck. You've lost track of how many men you've lost and how many Thatch has lost. Currently, your only survivors were Haruta and Marco. Jozu, Thatch, and Ace remained on the other side.

"What's the plan captain-yoi?" asked Marco. You were currently hidden behind a small temporary fort you guys made in the middle of the snow fire.

"I know it's risky but..." you sighed, "we just need to charge in there with everything we got. There's three of them and three of us, the chances are 50/50, so....I think we can do it!" Haruta and Marco nodded. You three ran out behind your shelter, throwing snowballs left and right. You had caught Jozu off guard, causing seven powerful snowballs to hit all over his body, causing him to follow limp to the floor, along with the rest of the lifeless bodies. You three high-fived one another, glad you had taken out the best shooter that remained.

Suddenly, a snowball landed right on Haruta's chest, him falling backwards mid-celebration, landing softly into the snow.

"HARUTA!!!!" You yelled. Marco was on immediate guard as you got down on your knees and put his head in your lap.

"Haruta! Haruta! NO NO NO NO NONONNONNONOONOOOOOOOOO! STAY WITH MEH YOU LIL BETCH!" you shouted.

He coughed twice, "C-Cap...tain. I'm s-so sorry..."

"You have no reason to apologize dammit!" tears slid down your cheeks and landed onto his face.

"H-Harutaaaaa....you can't leave us!!" you shouted dramatically, shaking from the anger and the sadness at losing one of your comrades. His weak hands grabbed the front of your shirt and he looked you in the eye.

"G-Go....kick their asses." and then, like the rest of your fallen men, he shut his eyes and became another lifeless body in the snow.

"I will!" you yelled, laying him back down in the snow gently. You stood up, taking several snowballs.

"OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT SHIT HEAD!!!" you yelled with such power, such anger, that Ace had come out of hiding, peeking his head out of the fort. There you were, seething, steam practically coming out of your ears as you searched for the person who had murdered your dear friend Haruta. There he was, Thatch. He was standing there on the rail, ready to attack at any given moment. He started throwing snowballs, taking Marco out in the process.

There you were, alone. Your last ally, taken out. You threw all of your snowballs at once, killing Thatch off once and for all.

"CAPTAIN!" yelled Ace. Thatch joined your allies and his in the snow.

"COME ON ACE! COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A GOD DAMN MAN! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR SORRY ASS! IT WAS YOU WHO STARTED THIS, AND NOW THEY'RE ALL GONE! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND COME FIGHT ME YOU ASSHOLE!" you yelled, getting snowballs ready to fire. Ace stepped out, three snowballs in his hands.

He threw all of his with full force, but you dodged them all no problem.

"Goodbye Ace...it was nice knowin' ya." and suddenly it was all over with just a hit to his face. He gathered right next to his fallen captain, and you were left victorious.

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. You heard groans of disapproval and then cheers of happiness. All of the bodies in the snow got up.

"CAPTAIN! YOU DID IT!" you were lifted on your allies' shoulders, while the other side looked defeated. They got over it pretty quickly and joined in on the laughing.

"Pffft! HAHAHA oh my god! Ace! You should have seen your face when that snowball landed right between your eyes!! PRICELESS! HAHAHA!"

"YEAH! YEAH! AND DID YOU SEE THATCHES FACE WHEN (Y/N) TOOK HIM OUT! HE WAS SO SURPRISED!"

"YEAH I DID! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!" everyone laughed and cheered for a good 10-15 minutes. Everyone calmed down. You scratched your head.

"Erm guys...?" they all turned to look at you.

"Um....so whaddya wanna do now?"

A/N : Short. But um. Sorry DX 

I'm going to be doing a Christmas Eve and a Christmas Day special, and I hope you guys check those out. Of course, obviously, those will be posted on those days.

I love all of you lil' dinos SO SO SO SO much <3

Comments are really appreciated, and so are the votes. I'll take any feedback, positive and negative ^-^

Toodles~!