OH SHIT!

A/N: Heyooo my little dinos! It feels like AGES since I've written an actual chapter, so sorry if this sucks, but I just need this piece of shit, so I can move the actual romance stuff along. ALRIGHT! Dedicated to OnePiecePuppet! (always is) Enjoy....?

The party lasted a LONG time. Everyone was passed out drunk, everyone except you and Whitebeard, who were still chugging down a shit ton of alcohol. 

"GURAGURAGURA! You really find this Ace captain that attractive?" yelled/asked Whitebeard.

"H-Hell yeah poppa bea*hic*rdo! Why wouldn't I?! That guy is fiiiiiiiiiiine." you said, completely shit faced.

"Why thank you, I accept the compliment." You turned your head around, and saw none other than the sexy walking campfire.

"OOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIT~! Y-You heard that?! I was whispering! You, *hic*, must have SUPER hearing then, huuuuuuh~?" everyone sweat dropped.

"Um, yeah."

"The sexy fire god has come to take me away~!"

"Sorry princess, I'll come back for you later, I'm here for whitebeard's head." at that, you snapped out of your drunken state, stood up and stepped protectively in front of pops.

"Sorry, but there's no way I can allow that to happen." 

"It's okay my daughter, let me handle it, you work to hard, take a break my child."

"Are you sure pops?" he gave you a reassuring nod.

"Well, if you say so..." you went back to your sitting position and watched intensely.

Ace got into his fighting stance and...shit happened.

~One fight later (because Author-chan is lazy as shit)~

Ace was on his hands and knees, gasping for air as sweat beaded down from his forehead to his chin. He was too weak to stand. Whitebead stood towering over him, with a smile on his face.

"Become my child." you had NO idea how it had happened, but when you woke up the next morning...Ace was on the ship having a casual conversation with Whitebeard.

"Oi, Poppa Beardo, I was completely drunk off my ass, what happened last night? I remember a fight between you and the sexy fire god...but I passed out after that." 

"GURAGURAGURA! Ace is my new son."

"Oh. Cool. Welcome dude. Hey pops, is the pervert up? He needs to make breakfast." Whitebeard nodded and you walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"Did you hear (Y/n)-yoi? Ace-yoi is our new family member."

"Yeah I heard, It's gonna be pretty exciting to have a newbie on board." Thatch and Marco nodded in agreement. It was going to be fun.

A/n: Yep. Well that was complete shit. I'm surprised you made it. And yes the whole Ace on his knees thing was supposed to be sexual....you probably didn't catch that. Me sorry. I just need to get back into my writing stuff. Hope you stick around! Toodles~!