Trapped

I decided to go for a quick walk down to the creek just to cool of and have a little swim, Anna was busy watching the others making sure they did not get captured by humans, so I went on my own. While I was eating I heard a sound but thought nothing of it and that it could have been the other horses hiding and trying to scare me, but then all of a sudden I was captured by the humans and tied done by ropes that were really tight. I could see six other horses and six humans, I called out to my group to tell them to run and that I was captured. The humans then tied me next to a big Clydesdale that could have easily have squashed me, then all the rest of the people hopped on a horse and started to lead me off. We went to a part of the bush where I had never been and then we went through a town and went to a farm called mountain Rangers , they had a lot of other horses there tied up the post and in ropes that dug into their sides, I instantly felt sorry for them and thought that I would soon join them. But instead they took me to a small fenced off area where one of the humans said that I was a beauty and that if I was rideable I would be worth a lot of money another person said that he thought that he would easily be able to ride me, so he hopped on me bare back without a helmet and since I had never been touched by a human freaked out and bucked him off by accident but then I noticed that they had left the gate open so I bolted for it only to be stopped by more humans who were throwing ropes at me trying to capture me, then I heard a loud bang and then I was down on the ground and I fainted. When I woke up I was tied up in the same fenced off area and the gates were locked, there were humans all around and then the started whipping me with whips and yelling at me to get up and go to the fence, I didn't listen but they tightened the ropes until I had no other choice but to go to the fence where a person jumped on my back and without any notices bolted around bucking and the person instantly fell of and in nature I ran at him to get him away from me and he ran and people tightened the ropes and whipped me more. After away they got sick of trying to ride me cause I kept bucking and they went inside. I finally got to sleep but was woken by a notice in the dark.