Heather gave Jade a 'hello'- kiss and then looked at Zayn, "Hello, Zayn." He just nodded with a fake smile. They didn't get along. Heather didn't like him and he didn't like her. The weirdest part was, she looked familiar to him, but he couldn't recognize from where. That's why he was being so skeptical. He didn't trust her. Something about her was pretty odd.

"What did you say, Zayn?", Jade asked and looked over to her cousin while stroking Heather's back. Zayn sighed. Jade seemed really happy and 'in love' even if he knew that's not who she was supposed to be with.

He shook his head, "Just wanted to ask you two if you want to go to Perrie's now. I was already on my way to her and I still have to talk to her about something, but I didn't want to drive from there to here. So?"

Jade nodded with a smile, "Sure.", Jade stood up. "And Zayn? Could you take this bag? The presents are in there and you're like the strongest person in this room so-"

"Sure.", Zayn cut her off with a smile and took the bag. "I'll wait for you outside." Jade nodded and took Heather's hand before they went into Jade's bedroom. Zayn went outside and got into the car. He texted Perrie real quick until Jade and Heather came outside thirty minutes later.

~

"Zayn's coming in twenty minutes.", Perrie said and almost let the spoon fall. She wasn't prepared for this. "And he's coming with Jade and.. H-Heather." She was prepared for Jade and Heather, but what she wasn't prepared for was the fact that they'd come earlier than planned.

"Don't worry about it. I'll text Leigh and Jesy and ask them if they can come over now. Dinner will be ready in one hour anyway.", Selena said and took out her phone. Perrie nodded and sat down on the couch. She turned on the TV and once again, Heather and Jade were on the news. It was a picture of them leaving a diner in London. Heather was smiling while Jade was looking at the ground while wearing her sunglasses. It was a sign of 'Leave me Alone'. Perrie knew that because Jade only wore sunglasses in public when she wasn't feeling comfortable.

"The Ex-XFactor contestant and her mysterious model Heather Brown finally made it official a few weeks ago and are still together! We've been following #Jeather for good one month already and they're just the cutest thing ever! Just recently, Heather dropped a picture on Instagram with the caption 'So happy! I love you, my boo!♥'. But even if we love Jeather to death, we are still wondering how our Miss Perrie Edwards is doing. Sources that saw her a few weeks ago at Christmas shopping told us that she seemed 'carefree and happy' and that she 'enjoys being single'. Whether that's true or not, Jerrie seems to be dead for good. I'm your host Gabriella Garcia and you're watching Hollywood Drive."

Perrie rolled her eyes and switched the channel. She didn't even know why she was watching the whole thing. You're over it, Perrie thought to herself. The part she hated the most was the 'she enjoys being single' part. She didn't enjoy it. Perrie was always the type of person who'd love to have long lasting relationships, not that kind of person who loves having one 'one night stand' after another. But maybe that was the problem.

After good twenty minutes, the doorbell rang. Perrie stood up but Selena already got it. The blonde let herself fall on the couch again. Zayn was the first one to come through the door. Perrie instantly smiled and came up to him to give him a big, tight hug. He hugged her back as a slight smile appeared on his face. "Can we talk?", he whispered through her ears.

They broke the hug and Perrie nodded. "Sure. Let's go-"

"Later.", he cut her off. Perrie nodded with a smile, but you could see that she was curious. Zayn joined Selena in the kitchen. Perrie stayed in the hallway while Jade and Heather took off their jackets. 

"Hey.", Perrie said with a slight smile.

"Hey, Perrie. Thank you and the others for inviting us.", Jade said with a slight smile. Perrie nodded with a smile. Then there was silence. Uncomfortable silence. Damn, Perrie thought. She hadn't seen Jade for a long time. It felt good. But the moment she saw the dark-haired girl, her mood changed. Keep it together, Perrie thought to herself.

"Hey, Heather. We haven't officially meet yet, I'm-"

"Perrie Edwards, I know." Perrie seemed a bit surprised of the ton of Heather's voice. She didn't sound friendly at all. Jade seemed to be surprised too. For once, Perrie actually tried to be nice.

"Well.. I'll join Zayn and Sel in the kitchen. You can do whatever you want. Mi casa es tu casa!", Perrie smiled. Perrie disappeared in the kitchen. Jade froze for a minute... mi casa es tu casa... That sound familiar.

The next morning Jade woke up with no Perrie besides her. She instantly stood up and started to look for her princess until she found a note in the kitchen.

'Got a Little Mix Interview today, mi casa es tu casa! I miss you, Jadey and I can't wait to come home to you!;) - Perriexx'

"Jade?", Heather's voice brought Jade back into reality. What was that? Jade thought to herself.

"Yeah?", Jade stuttered. She felt Heather's arm around her waist. Jade felt really comfortable around Heather, but what just happened was weird and she just.. She had no idea why, but in that moment she felt like that's not where she was supposed to be. As if these weren't the arms that were supposed to hold her. As if, Heather wasn't the one. 

-

A/N: Okay, so the last part is definitely my favorite hahah! I wanted to upatde 2-3 times today since tomorrow is christmas and I won't have that much time to uptade the next week (depends if I find time or not), so this is kinda my christmas present from me to you! I really hope you like what I'm writing *-*

What do you think or hope happens next? :D