Chapter 17~Who's the Drunk Old Man?

Start from the beginning

"Tukiko don't you even!" Sakura scolded me as she hit me upside the head. The cat leapt into her arms and I rubbed my head.

"Ow...you're pretty strong for a fangirl," I muttered.

"What was that?!" Sakura hissed.

"Nothing," I smiled.

"That cat scratched up my face," Naruto-nii sniffed. The cat just glared at Naruto and I growled at the cat.

"The heck Tukiko?!" Sakura asked. The cat hissed at me and snuggled into Sakura.

"You're lucky Pinky's here to protect you," I growled at the cat.

"That's not my name!" Sakura yelled at me.

"You really hate cats huh Tukiko-chan?" Naruto-nii sweat dropped at me as he got up.

"It'll be okay Tukiko-chan. I'll protect you from the scary cat," Sasuke teased.

"Don't you dare laugh at this Uchiha," I threatened and he smirked in return.

"Let's just give the hairball back to it's owner, dattebayo," Naruto-nii grumbled and I agreed with him.

*Twenty minutes later*

"Hahaha, stupid cat!" Naruto-nii and I laughed together while we watched the cat get pulled into a bone crushing hug by a large lady.

"Bakas!" Sakura yelled at us after she punched us upside our heads.

"S-Sakura-chan," Naruto-nii complained while he rubbed his head.

"Pinky what was that for?" I whined, rubbing the back of my head too.

"Hmph," Sakura turned her head the other way smirking and my eye twitched. Why does everyone in my life smirk so much? The lady left and the hokage started to read off missions.

"Okay there's still weed picking, babysitting, helping with groceries-: the hokage got interrupted by Naruto-nii.

"Aw come on! Don't you have anything harder?!" Naruto-nii whined, crossing his arms.

"Naruto! You're only genin, you have to do d-ranked missions," Iruka scolded Naruto. The hokage even went on to explain all of the ranks and what level you have to be to do them and all that stuff but Naruto-nii and I weren't listening.

"Pork ramen defiantly," I told him.

"Pork ramen is pretty good, dattebayo....but pork ramen with fishcakes is even better!" Naruto-nii said, his mouth drooling.

"Yuck! I hate fishcake," I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Are you two even listening?!" Iruka yelled at us.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Argh!" Iruka yelled, slapping his forehead.

"I don't care about the ranks old man! I just want a higher mission," Naruto-nii yelled at the hokage. Kakashi hit him on top of the head.

"Will you put a lid on it," Kakashi hissed.

"Naruto, that's not how it works!" Iruka scolded Naruto-nii.

"Now now Iruka. You want a higher mission? Fine, I have a c-ranked mission that you can take.," the hokage started to say and Sakura and Sasuke looked shocked, Naruto-nii was happy, and I was smiling.

"You'll be bodyguards on a journey," the hokage stated and Naruto-nii perked up.

"Really?! Yessss!! Who are we guarding, a princess? A foreign counselor?" Naruto-nii asked excitedly and the hokage snorted in amusement.