The End - Epilogue

AN: Last one guys, BUT! I am making a new story to follow Shai's life and I swear I'm going to try to not make it shit like this one.

Epilogue From Shai

I stand in the Chasm where I was told my parent's first kissed, where my mom lost a friend, where my parents found each other and helped one another, where my father jumped ending his life.

I wish It could be like back when I was little. I dreamed of a perfect family. My mother would stay home, I would come home from school and my father would come home from work but at the end of the day, we'd all be okay and loving each other.

So I stand here letting the freezing water hit my calves in these ridiculous heels Aunt Chris made me wear. But I do like the black swaying knee high dress. I told her simple and she gave me it.

"Hey, You're gonna get a cold standing down there in the middle of winter." I hear the voice I so often hear everyday.

I turn and see Seth. I smile, "Yeah? What are you gonna do to get me out?"

Seth smiled brightly and ran down the steps to me.

He tries to skip over to me.

"Careful!" I yell.

He grabs my waist as he's about to reach my rock and slips, bringing me down with him.

I land on top of him and he laughs.

I gasp when the cold water hit my arms.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!" I say standing up. He helps me and apologies.

"Nuh uh, you're gonna have to do better than that." I say walking up the steps. He follows.

"But Shaiiiiiiiiiii!" He whines.

I give him a grave look for using my nickname. He rolls his eyes and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder.

I yell and punch him in the back, but he only laughs and runs into his room.
We've been friends ever since my dad died and I still have this awkward crush on him.

He got rid of his nose and lip piercing, but I can still see the holes if I look close enough.

He took a job in the control room like I did.

He told me it was because he wanted to be normal.

I only took the job because if I was going to be stuck in here forever, I want to know a way out, even if I did get first rank.

He sets me on the counter and gets me new clothes to change into.

I hop off and open his fridge to see beer, water, cake, and a lemon. I grab a water and close the small fridge.

He comes out of his bedroom with a t-shirt and sweat pants. I take them and step into his bathroom.

I slip my shoes off and take off my jewelry except both of my parents wedding rings that I will forever have around my neck on the gold chain my mother gave me.

"Seth." I call out.

He walks over opening the door. "Yeah?"

"Can you unzip me?" I ask hiding my blush by turning my head so my hair falls from its loose bun.

"Sure." He steps in and moves behind me in the small bathroom.

He slides the zipper down my back to relive my small, petite, pale body.

I'm sure my face is bright red by now.

He slides his hands down my shoulders bringing the dress straps down too.

The dress falls to the floor and I gasp slightly.

He runs a finger down my spine to my panties and stops, sending shivers through my body.

He plays with the black lace keeping me from being completely naked.

I wish I had asked Chris to find me a dress that didn't have a built-in bra.

I cover my small breasts with my arm and thank him.

He nods and walks out closing the door silently.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, and slide the shirt and sweats on.

I take one last look at myself before walking out.

The sweats ride low on my hips and the shirt stops just before my ass.

I let my hair hang down on my shoulders and walk out sitting down with Seth on couch.

I starts to think about my parents.

I could've made them have the serum but my father said no because he didn't want to go through another lose of my mother and I thought the same when he died.

I guess all of this was for the better.

AN: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love you all thank you so much for reading this. That you for all the support and *sigh* sorry for confusing you guys and everything but please go read my new story about Shai that will come out soon. *hugs**hands you cookies and dauntless cake*